[Official] :bandit: 2.0

obama_stoned.jpg

:bandit:

Just chiefin` with the President n shit :D

So I live in a condo on the beach with a pair of friends I met when I first came to Guam. Married couple, 41 and 30something respectively, who all worked in the bar industry. One was a manager of a gentlemans club and the other was a bartender. I met them when I first got to Guam, but moved in with them after I abruptly changed careers because all started working with the same company.

Shortly thereafter, the dude lost his job due to incompetence, lies, overstepping his bounds, etc. This is his usual MO so I wasn't surprised. It helped me out a lot, actually. He wound up selling weed to survive and we pretty much spent the last 3 months especially so fucking elevated. It was awesome.

That is until 6 AM yesterday morning when the DEA and NCIS showed up at our crib with Guam PD and a no-knock warrant.

I'm absolutely fine and have nothing to worry about at all.

Him, however, not so much. In fact, from what we're hearing right now, he's with the cops telling them literally everything he knows trying to reduce his charges. He might wind up out soon, but this island has a way of dealing with snitches.

Stay safe, Tribblewar

He's only incompetent at working a real job and dealing with women, shockingly. As a dealer he actually did really fucking well really fucking fast, which is probably what turned the DEA on to him.

And also, when I moved in, he wasn't dealing. He wasn't even smoking. That came later.

holy shit lgbr that's wild.

meanwhile stateside they're teaching drug dogs to ignore marijuana.

the fukin absurdity of prohibition v evident rite now

Back