[Official] :bandit: 2.0

13 ounces of primo trim and small bud, decarboxylated, in jar with 59 ounces of Everclear.

Am I going to die in 2 weeks?

:bandit:

cannabis tincture

antique-cannabis-tincture.jpg

H%20K%20Mulford%20Co%20Tincture%20of%20Cannabis%20Indica%20Bottle.jpg

Old school. Just a drop underneath the tongue is supposed to kick ass. Says it takes a day or 2 to start getting a green color and in the end a dark green color. 24 hours and mine is black (dark green) already

I am a professional stoner.

Actually, I had never heard of this method. ??? Weird since it is so strong and freaking easy to make. Wife is going to make gummie bears for me with this. I will have a lot since I guess the usual amount made is with 1 oz and just enough everclear to cover the weed.

I am a professional stoner.

Actually, I had never heard of this method. ??? Weird since it is so strong and freaking easy to make. Wife is going to make gummie bears for me with this. I will have a lot since I guess the usual amount made is with 1 oz and just enough everclear to cover the weed.

I post a detailed how to in either this thread or one of the previous ones. You shouldn't let it soak, all it needs is a quick wash with alcohol. Otherwise you are pulling out chlorophyll, fats, and other nasty tasting shit.

True but everything says for high potency, soak it for between 2 weeks and 2 months. I am not worried about taste if it is potent enough for 1 or 2 drops to be effective

True but everything says for high potency, soak it for between 2 weeks and 2 months. I am not worried about taste if it is potent enough for 1 or 2 drops to be effective

Believe me, I have made a shit ton of this stuff. You do not need to soak it, that's all old school bullshit. Alcohol literally will dissolve the cannabinoids in seconds. You should freeze everything before hand (weed & alcohol), and will pull miniscule amounts of chlorophyll, etc.

Your way will work but it turns out a shit product, that is actually less potent per volume because of all the extra shit you pull by letting it soak.

From your second source:
Some recipes omit the extended wait time, instructing you to add the ground, decarbed cannabis to the alcohol, shake vigorously for 3-5 minutes, then strain the plant matter out. The resulting solution will not have the deep green color that other tinctures have, but should be just as potent (though we cannot confirm this ourselves).

I have an easy way to settle this

how about you both just send a small sample of your final product to me here in NZ, and I'll perform some unbiased testing and post reviews and results :angel:

Besides.. I had to do it this way because of the moon

The saying, “Make on the new moon; strain on the full moon,” is why some people call tinctures the moonshine of marijuana.

Back