OBAMA's first 20 months- Not bad EH?

the republicans can't stand up for themselves properly so I have to do it for them :/

watch them win the house and then fail to win the people

all countries have a life cycle, and that cycle ends with corruption rampant at the highest levels not long before things like martial law are declared in a futile effort to stave off the inevitable

sarah palin is good if nothing else for the fact that she indicted 12 members of her own party for corruption in her short time as governor. This is the last thing washington wants.

you know for those 6 years the only complaints were about war, democrats enjoyed the money printing boom just as much as republicans did

then when the beast reared its head they slung all the mud at republicans. Democrats should have shut up because they assented to low interest rates for 6 years.

Yeah, lets put another dumb nigger in office.

Would have had a meskin first in the White House!

Sigh ............ If only Henry Cisneros
Had kept his "rocket" in his pocket.
But I really can't blame him. :shrug:

That bitch wife of his...Alice wouldn't blow him.
( she was into the relig. thang and I'm a politician's wife .... I don't do those things! I'm somebody.)

So he got caught up in that sex scandel with LINDA MEDLAR.
( Er, she was fine.) and YOU KNOW meskin's dig white chicks!

BUT he fibbed to the FBI, .... and there goes the ball game! :lol:

He would have made a fine Prez.
Ya know... Horny and a Democrat!

You all know
, horny Democrats get things done! :rofl:

Last edited:
shrank the federal deficit

no

Don't get me wrong, he definitely earns passing grade with me but that just isn't true.
ditto
Deficits_vs._Debt_Increases_-_2009.png

It sounds like you're saying that Obama and the 2009 congress had no influence on spending during 2009. I don't think I believe that.

Or are you saying that the term "budget deficit" applies only to planned spending/income, not actual spending/income?

Back