Nuclear war with North Korea.

Fuck off already.

Jesus creeping shit you two are boring.

Sent from your mom's Galaxy S III

Would it spice things up if I put some dolphins on my tits?

fat-man-dancing-o.gif

guess whos back in the motherfuckin house with a big rack of ribs for your motherfuckin mouth

well if all goes according to plan, ill see ya in a couple weeks anyways and ill be permanently there ;)

g-cvr-130412-north-korea-312p.grid-5x2.jpg

i would let her launch my rocket

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
:no:

Look Eggi, no insult intended, I'm just saying for an emasculated Jewish male who believes in various ... "technical follies", that you probably bring new meaning to the word "NERD" or "DORK" and perhaps you should consider lesser, safer challenges, like finding lust in the arms of a unexercised, lazy, fat like whale kinda female. One who could even loose to you in arm wrestling.

One who thinks the effort of farting is worthy of comment and generates a mark beside the question: "Did you exercise today?" One who can't hurt you. And lazy so she'll just lay in bed all day, eating crackers and waiting for you ...

That way you won't get your neck snapped, or your dick squeezed off, allowing you to go emasculating thru another day ...

gl hf

North Korea has declared nuclear war on South Korea and their supporters the United States and by extension the United Nations countries and by economic extension China and Russia.

At first I was like oh man cool there's gonna be explosions all around an it'll be like im living in a science fiction motion picture.

But then I'm like, wait no I don't want nuclear explosions all up in my sky all the time.

What are your predictions here?
I predict you'll get hit by a bus cause youre way too stupid to keep on living.

Or at least, one can hope ...

:no:

Look Eggi, no insult intended, I'm just saying for an emasculated Jewish male who believes in various ... "technical follies", that you probably bring new meaning to the word "NERD" or "DORK" and perhaps you should consider lesser, safer challenges, like finding lust in the arms of a unexercised, lazy, fat like whale kinda female. One who could even loose to you in arm wrestling.

One who thinks the effort of farting is worthy of comment and generates a mark beside the question: "Did you exercise today?" One who can't hurt you. And lazy so she'll just lay in bed all day, eating crackers and waiting for you ...

That way you won't get your neck snapped, or your dick squeezed off, allowing you to go emasculating thru another day ...

gl hf
holy fukken effort post

Back