No one cares about Pavement anymore?

Ranger-=VuP=-

Veteran XV
I have a tickets to TWO pavement shows (BOS and NYC) that I'm trying to sell but no one wants to buy them. This is a fucking reunion tour and they haven't played for several years, but no one cares about Pavement? wtf noobs.

thats crazy....I'm seeing them in 2 weeks for free at the Virgin Mobile Free Fest. Can't wait, great fucking band. I remember seeing them at lollapalooza years ago and people started ripping up the ground and throwing dirt at them so they left the stage...i was so fucking pissed at the douchebag bro's doing that shit.

I saw them live this summer. They were good but made some mistakes while playing that could be contributed to rustiness/laziness. Other than that they were solid and fun to watch, the singer has a very dry sense a humor that went over most peoples heads i found.

i never 'got' pavement

but the same people that tell me pavement is great are also huge sonic youth fan and they fucking blow too

i bought some sonic youth CDs a long time ago just because they were what everyone who liked the seattle music claimed to love or whatever, i never really listened to them though. about a week ago i tried listening to it, and it was fucking terrible.

so you have tickets to shows that you don't care enough to use and you're surprised that no one else cares either?

I bought tickets to both because I was so excited I wanted to go to both. Then my wedding and subsequent honeymoon got forcibly scheduled to completely wipe out Pavement's entire northeast leg. Now I can't go to either :(.

But I am going to Peru for my honeymoon, so it's not all bad.

ps. i got married yay

I bought tickets to both because I was so excited I wanted to go to both. Then my wedding and subsequent honeymoon got forcibly scheduled to completely wipe out Pavement's entire northeast leg. Now I can't go to either :(.

But I am going to Peru for my honeymoon, so it's not all bad.

ps. i got married yay

My friend wants to go to Machu Picchu so bad.

It's kind of annoying, really. But, I wouldn't pass up the opportunity, either.

Back