No more unlocky you phones :P

Who gives a shit. I didn't want to go to Nam either. I ended up not having to go. I bet Ted at his age would kick most of you bitches asses! If you fucks running yocur jaw didn't live at the time and weren't of age to be drafted you are clueless as to what was really happening. Why don't you patriotic tough guys go join up and get in the middle of things. I got to meet Ted a few times back in the 80's. He is really not the same type of person you'd think.He is a pretty cool laid back guy.

Who gives a shit. I didn't want to go to Nam either. I ended up not having to go. I bet Ted at his age would kick most of you bitches asses! If you fucks running yocur jaw didn't live at the time and weren't of age to be drafted you are clueless as to what was really happening. Why don't you patriotic tough guys go join up and get in the middle of things. I got to meet Ted a few times back in the 80's. He is really not the same type of person you'd think.He is a pretty cool laid back guy.

lol Robot is defunct. It doesn't even know which thread it's in. Needs reboot ASAP.

beep boop

Don't care about unlocking the phone, but in the future, I'll buy off contract so I can switch at any time. This 2 year crap is for the birds.

hello do you think phones grow on trees or something

carrier pays for your phone they have the right to dictate what you do with it

don't like it? pay for your own phone

hello do you think phones grow on trees or something

carrier pays for your phone they have the right to dictate what you do with it

don't like it? pay for your own phone

don't be dumb.

that's what ETF is for. they don't need to make it an illegal act to unlock your phone. plus, even after your contract expires, and you've paid for your phone in full, you still need carrier permission.

Back