No more unlocky you phones :P

I have the old "unlimited" plan which is now known to be limited at like 3 gigs. Has been more than enough for me, but I pay $30 a month for that. $20 a month for 300 megs is fucking stupid and I will be letting my last contract lapse and leave asap due to this. I've had nothing but problems with their billing department. Far too numerous and shitfilled to post.

I have the 4G conn on my cell but I use wifi most all the time. Paying for the lil 500 Mins talk time made sense cause I get free calls to any mobile phone on any carrier.

I do not understand why the apple fanboys love sucking AT&T's cock.

The iPhone my wife has was my old 3Gs from 3 years ago ( I think it was 3 years). We were originally on Cingular who got bought by ATT and we just went with it because ATT had the better reception around here. Really not liking them atm or for a while now.

don't be dumb.

that's what ETF is for. they don't need to make it an illegal act to unlock your phone. plus, even after your contract expires, and you've paid for your phone in full, you still need carrier permission.

again you have the option to buy the phone outright

unlocking their phone after you have them pay for it is stealing.

ugh thats like financing a car or a house or car then modifying it and them telling u that u dont own it so u cant modify it dang cael real dumb but real good troll lately u the man

america needs to stop with this dumb phone subsidization system and just move to buying phones outright and doing monthly plans etc.

Maybe I am not fully understanding this... but how (and why) does (would) this stop you from unlocking your phone? What are they going to do... come to your house and check to see if you've unlocked your phone?

I think that would be pretty easy to check. They will probably cut your service, or in the case of my boss, they push an OTA update that takes away your root/unlocked abilities.

The ATT guy at my store, where I purchased my iPhone, opened the package, took off the protective screen, and setup my phone.

By the time it reached my hands, it had been used.

the government already can access your phone secretly to hear anything you say at any time and are mandating that all phones have some form of GPS so they can track you at all times...

they don't want you shutting off THEIR controls by jailbreaking the phone and people want the same goverment who doesn't trust us with a phone to take our guns.

Last edited:
Back