No Laurie For Me (NLFM)

Teh could give you a swirly of death, Mitchell. Maybe even a lethal Polish Bicycle Ride. You'd end up with your last words being "Ow my back" and your last acts on Earth would be pissing and shitting yourself with your head in a toilet.

Don't be so flippant. This is serious shit. We are going to need to give you some street training if you are going to stand a chance. I am talking brothers in the pen type shit. I hear Staple was in the pokey and no one messed with him. After the incident... That's for another thread, though. Unless NGFM has some bar fighting tips.

The outcome of the fight, who would win or who would lose, doesn't matter. Tehvul has aids. Do not go near him. IDK about what bullshit he tries to feed down people's throats (undetectable) , including fags who suck his dick cuz he's a fag, but he has aids. The end. You have aids you faggot.

Last edited:
He's 100% human disaster from the day he was born. People that give him credit for "turning his life around" because he lives in a shack in the woods with his notadog and sucks random dicks are fucking delirious.

Any chance that you and Laurie will get back together?

Nope. Everyone I've talked too is so happy for me. They know how Laurie treated me. She is completely brainwashed by religion (Christianity). The problem with religion, is no matter what you do, it's not good enough. You can give all your time and money to a church, and it's not good enough. Religion is what ruined us, because Laurie took it to the highest level of being brainwashed. The current GF grew up as a catholic, but we haven't been to church and she knows what happened to me.

NGFM - you don't need a permanent GF and should run around like Johnny Appleseed doing the old pump and dump.
You could be right, but I don't have "The Look" to find a lot of chicks on the dating sites. Girls are looking for what is called a "Chad" which is a good looking guy. I'm 57, getting old. The reason why the GF clicked on my profile, was because I was wearing a suit. I wanted a great profile picture, went to a wedding, and had a band member take pictures of me on the golf course. It worked.

When girls and guys are dating a lot of people, it's called riding the Cock Carousal or CC. The problem is diseases are viruses in the world. So I was lucky and matched up with a nurse who has a degree and thinks like me.

Otherwise I'd be a Huge Hefner and have 2-3 chicks at the same time. The current GF is not up for this and I don't live in a mansion. In fact, I'm looking for a new house because I have to bring my dad home at the end of December. Laurie doesn't want to watch him any more. I've looked at a few places but they're not the right fit.

It's kinda hard to look so far into the future. But to everyone reading this, buy a huge house so you can bring your parents home when they get dementia, and then you can hire a live in to take care of the parents and keep multiple chicks around like pets. It would be like the TV show 3's Company, where there was 1 guy living with 2 girls (Susan Somers, Joyce Dewit).
Threes Company - IMDb

I'm taking care of my father, who has dementia, and then in 20 years, I have to move to where Ashley lives so she can take care of me, because I'll have dementia. See how whacked this is when dementia is involved? I'm probably going to get it, because my grandmother had it, my father has it, so I'll probably have it when I'm 80. That's 23 years away. I have to move to Ocala so she can take care of me.

Last edited:
Keep your house and rent it out if you can, don't sell.

Rent a smaller single level house for you and your Dad, one day you can return to your big place.

Then again, maybe there are too many memories at your old place, fresh start, get a new place, gated community, join the HOA again.

But still, rent the small place if you can

I've seen 3 houses so far and they're all cluttered in the garage. Most people use this as a storage room and it's filled with junk.

2 in Pompano Beach FL. What happened here is most homes were 2/2 and tiny. So people added on to them, but it's a mish mash of how they did the additions. The asking prices of these homes is very high because they are near the beach.

1 in Jacaranda Lakes FL near me. The home looked great in the pictures, built in 1981, the floors in the bathrooms have not been re-done and there's a few spots on the wooden floor near windows that are wet. Would need to get the house inspected if an offer is accepted. The garage is completely full of crap. I don't know how this guy can move everything when the home sells, unless he throws it all away. Roof was last done in 2006, so that needs to be done again. A lot of work to fix the place up. However, it is single story on a lake with a nice view. But everyone is asking top dollar because there is a housing bubble again with prices sky high.

Most places have a pool, but I don't want that because they are a PITA to take care of, expensive with all the chemicals to buy. I swim laps in the city pool. So I'm looking for a single story house with no pool.

I have to start my search again and pick more homes to look at.

Last edited:
This is what happened to me. No matter what I did, it wasn't good enough.

Women look over good men while riding the CC. Others go to college for one semester to find a guy who is getting a high paying degree.

As Rich Cooper says, "Women wait at the finish line and pick the winners." The problem is some of them wait too long, get knocked up with a bum, and the looks wear off.

Last edited:
The last two pages were like shouting blasphemies into a holy thread. Glad to see our savior came back to preach the Practical Word and smite you all into your places.

Quiet heathens
and kneel before NGFM

Don't sell yourself short NGFM. My brother has a good friend. I met the guy and he is pretty short. Maybe as short as Mitch.

They were out at the club. He was hitting on some hot chick and he said "Hey, can I get you a drink?". She said, "Well, you're are kind of short." So, he says "Do you want me to stand on my wallet?"

The guy is a multi-millionaire. The point is that money and a nice car are a pretty wicked aphrodisiac no matter how you look.

Don't get me wrong. I understand the desire to find a good woman. You certainly don't want to get tangled up with the kind of chick that is looking for money only. But, they are out there by the bazillions. There is nothing wrong with playing the game with them. Like you said, they look to trade up a lot of the time. So, there ya go.

I still think you should chill out and learn to be a man on your own without a lady attached. Who knows? The woman you met may be the one. But, the stats say you are going to be on your own again. If that happens, don't go rushing into a "serious" relationship again. Just work on getting your shit together all on your own and making sure your pop is taken care of. Meanwhile, date. Have fun. Learn that you don't actually need a woman. It's amazing how much more relaxed life is when it's all on your own terms. Also, the money tends to stack up because we buy shit like Scott 1000 and not Diamonds and Cash extra sensitive, vibrating, pixie dust, cotton candy scented 7 ply toilet paper.

Back