No Laurie For Me (NLFM)

He doesn't though really, does he? He has asshole cancer which is very unlike a butterfly. Unless it's a 95lb noodle armed Mexicunt Butterfly. I never saw that one in my book of Lepidopterae but to be fair my edition is quite old.

I like you Mitch, and defend you, and as a friend, will continue to defend you here.

But honestly, you make it hard.

Tehvul can't throw a punch without blowing out his prolapsed rectum

Mitch is right not sure what vanster going on about

Even Tehvul's prolapsed anus would give KC and Mitch trouble. It would probably lull you into a false sense of security and then wrap itself around your necks before applying the facehugger treatment.

Tehvul can't throw a punch without blowing out his prolapsed rectum

Mitch is right not sure what vanster going on about

i think he's going on about mitch being a homophobic racist bigot in that post maybe. who knows. :shrug:

don't deny it. you lived in an anti-gay country for years with brown slaves that you value in total about 15k american, since that was what you were going to pay them in retirement for their YEARS of service. it's not exactly top secret information or anything. i'm actually kind of glad that you're just outright showing it in your posts now.

is this the part where you make excuses for having brown slaves and being a bigot?

wat i like is the "have u ever been outside of america?" question usually cums in a context wear it makes america seem like paradise and ppl r all like "bruh, u don't kno bout life in the hood" and i'm all like "ya, NotAmerica fking sucks balls and is filled w/ degenerates who speak retarded languages like french and canadian"

Great posts by both.

Don't sell yourself short NGFM. My brother has a good friend. I met the guy and he is pretty short. Maybe as short as Mitch.

They were out at the club. He was hitting on some hot chick and he said "Hey, can I get you a drink?". She said, "Well, you're are kind of short." So, he says "Do you want me to stand on my wallet?"

The guy is a multi-millionaire. The point is that money and a nice car are a pretty wicked aphrodisiac no matter how you look.

Don't get me wrong. I understand the desire to find a good woman. You certainly don't want to get tangled up with the kind of chick that is looking for money only. But, they are out there by the bazillions. There is nothing wrong with playing the game with them. Like you said, they look to trade up a lot of the time. So, there ya go.

I still think you should chill out and learn to be a man on your own without a lady attached. Who knows? The woman you met may be the one. But, the stats say you are going to be on your own again. If that happens, don't go rushing into a "serious" relationship again. Just work on getting your shit together all on your own and making sure your pop is taken care of. Meanwhile, date. Have fun. Learn that you don't actually need a woman. It's amazing how much more relaxed life is when it's all on your own terms. Also, the money tends to stack up because we buy shit like Scott 1000 and not Diamonds and Cash extra sensitive, vibrating, pixie dust, cotton candy scented 7 ply toilet paper.

This is why I watch the dating videos, to keep me grounded. I waited for Covid to end before I started dating, and thought about bringing someone into my world. I decided to do it to prove I could find someone. I hadn't had sex since July of 2019 because Laurie stopped doing it with me. In March of 2021 is when I went on 3 dating sites and started watching videos about how to attract a girl on them. It's not easy because Tinder is supposedly a hookup site, yet everyone on there is saying LTR. It took me 3 months to find the one I'm with. Went on 3 dates with other girls and I could tell it wouldn't work out. The stand on my wallet comment is funny because women are looking for tall men. I put in my profile that I'm debt free and financially stable, yet I didn't get a ton of likes. That proves the girls are looking at the picture and not even reading the profile. There are videos that show women swiping left on every picture not even reading the text. The good guys are right in front of them yet they are basing everything on looking for a 10 (tall, good looking). The girl I'm with is a nurse who is 5'1" and I'm 5'9". That checks off the tall part and she comments about my muscles since I'm in shape. Her last husband was doing drugs and spending her money. After we met and went on a few dates, she told me she didn't care about getting married. She got the house from leaving this guy and bought a 2/2 condo in Pompano Beach, owns her car, makes good money as a nurse.

I think this MGTOW stuff is unhealthy and demoralizing beyond a few hours of a few good points they make. You decided not to get married again, okay. Don't wallow in this stuff for too long. If you look past the content of what these people say, none of them seem happy or like they really have fun in life.

Be conscious of avoiding the pitfalls of other divorced men:
-Coming off as the bitter divorced guy
-Involving your ex in every story you tell
-Seeing the qualities if your ex in all women
-Reeking of loneliness and desperation
-Neglecting diet, health, hygiene, home cleaning ect

You should get a dog. Weight lifting would have a big payoff at this stage of your life for longevity, and the test boost would be nice for a single man.

Great posts by both. The MGTOW videos tell men to go into what is called "Monk Mode." I was that way for 18 months not being with anyone, but then decided to find someone. The Rich Cooper videos are positive and offer advice about dating pitfalls. I'm still exercising. The GF and I play Pickleball, go bike riding, and I swim laps in the pool. I try not to talk about Laurie because it bugs her. I'm not bitter but tell her the stories about my life because she has a 20 year old son who is going to college. I talk about the weed out classes. She has 2 cats and they keep her up during the night crying. Don't want a dog, too much work. They have to be walked in the morning and at night. When her cats pass, that's going to be it for pets, because then we can travel easily.

Right now the focus is buying a single story house and bringing my dad home. He's 84 but could live 3 more years and needs to be watched 24/7.

Last edited:
As long as you are happy NGFM then you are doing it right. I know it's hard to believe but there will come a day when sex alone doesn't rule the mature male brain.

Also, those boxabl things would be awesome as a little extra home for an aging parent.
BOXABL CASITA Accesory Dwelling Unit

50K complete with fridge, etc.

Last edited:
the globalist commies on this board have always given tehvul a hard time over his race and life choices

like leaving him drunk angry voicemails and, you know, making fun of him for being not straight

oh and grats ngfm for finding someone that can stand on their own two feet

Last edited:
the globalist commies on this board have always given tehvul a hard time over his race and life choices

like leaving him drunk angry voicemails and, you know, making fun of him for being not straight

oh and grats ngfm for finding someone that can stand on their own two feet

But aren't the "globalist commies" the ones who tout tolerance for different lifestyles?

Back