nhl fanz!.... (lets talk some hockey nigz)..

ReZDoG said:
WTF.. Nashville's owners made a promise to the fan back when they started 4 years ago that they would have the Pred's in the playoffs within 5 years. or they would pay back the difference in the ticket prices in the last 5 years.. well, this is the 5th year.. and they are fucking lose... wtf.. I'd hate to be then when they have to pay all of the season ticketholders..

good, hockey doesn't belong there

nor in florida and all the other gay non-hockey places

|vm| said:
good, hockey doesn't belong there

nor in florida and all the other gay non-hockey places

Could say the same in Dallas too.. :\ but it isn't about location.. its about fan and the team..

herbtown said:
refs are just very inconsistent...that's not going to help attendance problems...

cost of tickets are too much moniez now...as are the players salaries...

nhl needs to adapt the international rules....we all saw how the olympic hockey games were much more intense...

I somehow agree with you.
I am very unhappy about the way the refs are calling game 2 game, its like if your going to call holding, call it consistantly and damm stop calling penaltys when someone gets hit, why take the game from the game? irratating as fuck watching hockey this year.

About the Avalanche, please !! be aggressive on the penalty kill, Why do I have to watch a bunch of star players stand around?

We will see you in Dallas on friday !

Trust the league when they tell you that the game they are enforcing now is much more fun to watch than the clutching and grabbing that has been ruining the game for years.

herbtown said:
well what the fuck...

the bruins were always 1 player away with neely,bourque, moog, etc....yet they never were pulling the trigger on trades when they could have won the cup...

cheap mothafucking boston teams......gay ;[

and they're one of the most expensive too. If you want a seat close to the ice, be prepared to drop about $250-$270 for a single seat. If you want average seats, it's atleast $110.

I trust the league to let people start HITTING again.

These guys are hockey players, not bridge players. LET THEM HIT.

they let them hit

just not if it's a cheap shot, or if the hit was on someone without the puck.

defensemen will have to adjust..you see the dmen that were used to rely on hooking/grabbing, they're struggling. i think it's hilarious.

the game is alot better now..the rules need tinkering but still.

tru, the game is more of a "game" but i guess the point would be the refs control some of the outcome game 2 game.

2 min penalty for talking back?
2 min penalty for delay of game?
the list goes on....

I know they are more mature then that, but shit it seems the leage is making this a barbie doll sport, and I dont wanna watch a bunch pansie on skates !

I am just see'ing alot of inconsistant crap of late.
and I try to watch all hockey games, not just Colorado.

Whoever said Toronto is the hockey capital of the world is obviously either a Leafs fan, or is very ignorant about hockey. Everyone knows Montreal is the hockey capital of the world.

E|C-MadeInCanada

Owned and Operated by the Evil|Clownz.

ma blues #1 in the power rankings this week. :)

And we just got Tkachuk back. :bigthumb:

I'm not sure how I feel about the new rules though... There's definitely less hitting, but the increase in speed of the game is really noticeable. Instead of mostly garbage goals from rebounds and crazy clears, there's more breakaways and better passing. It's more like the olympic hockey we saw this last winter. We'll have our minds made up by the end of the season.

The games don't last as long, but w/ 15 seconds till the next drop, that'll do it to ya.

I saw a Blues/Flames game 2 weeks ago, and it was probably the most fun I've had at a game... (Might be that the Blues won 3-4 w/ 24.1 seconds left in OT. :))

I think the Red Wings will find their magic again... Dunno if it's Cujo not doing a good job behind the net, or if it's the lackluster D, but the GAA has got to go down if they're gonna repeat. Zetterberg is turning out to be the real deal, and Federov is stepping up to filly Stevie Y's skates, but he'll never command the same type of leadership that Yzerman brings. I really think when Yzerman comes back, the Wings will be wreaking some havock again :)

|vm| said:
they let them hit

just not if it's a cheap shot, or if the hit was on someone without the puck.

defensemen will have to adjust..you see the dmen that were used to rely on hooking/grabbing, they're struggling. i think it's hilarious.

the game is alot better now..the rules need tinkering but still.

I think the refs are doing fairly well concerning the obstruction rules. It's some of the other calls that I see that are stunning me into silence. Horrifically stupid calls are fucking over teams in 1 goal games.

liquidh2o said:
I think the Red Wings will find their magic again... Dunno if it's Cujo not doing a good job behind the net, or if it's the lackluster D, but the GAA has got to go down if they're gonna repeat. Zetterberg is turning out to be the real deal, and Federov is stepping up to filly Stevie Y's skates, but he'll never command the same type of leadership that Yzerman brings. I really think when Yzerman comes back, the Wings will be wreaking some havock again :)

How does it feel to be tied w/ Chicago Mike? ;)

Th3Cleaner said:
tru, the game is more of a "game" but i guess the point would be the refs control some of the outcome game 2 game.

2 min penalty for talking back?
2 min penalty for delay of game?
the list goes on....

I know they are more mature then that, but shit it seems the leage is making this a barbie doll sport, and I dont wanna watch a bunch pansie on skates !

I am just see'ing alot of inconsistant crap of late.
and I try to watch all hockey games, not just Colorado.

Well, you shouldn't be able to talk back to a ref. They are the voice of God out there on the ice, and if the league lets the players argue and talk back to them, it destroys their credibility on the ice. You back up your refs (publically), or you will see players take advantage of it.

Sojourn said:
Well, you shouldn't be able to talk back to a ref. They are the voice of God out there on the ice, and if the league lets the players argue and talk back to them, it destroys their credibility on the ice. You back up your refs (publically), or you will see players take advantage of it.
I agree. I'm very happy that the refs are actually trying to keep integrity in the game.

In every other sport, you have to respect referees. Hockey fans/players better get used to it.

Back