[NFL] How do you feel about Condoleezza Rice taking over

Sure why not? She's intelligent and might be what the NFL needs at this point. If she fucks up the owners will replace her.

yea very weary just cause she is a politician but she is a huge fan of the sport and thats nothing new. i jsut dont think that because some women and children are beaten that we need to throw a woman in there. it feels like some slimey political crap to me. pretty dam convenient

If you're going to have a woman. It doesn't hurt to have one who knows the sport and is a big fan. Plus she's black so you can hopefully get people to stop moaning about the lack of blacks in leadership of the NFL.

people dont seem to understand what sports commissioners are or do...

they dont work for you.

they work for the owners. very rich people that dont really care what you think.

If you're going to have a woman. It doesn't hurt to have one who knows the sport and is a big fan. Plus she's black so you can hopefully get people to stop moaning about the lack of blacks in leadership of the NFL.

This is like reverse race card.

i jsut dont think that because some women and children are beaten that we need to throw a woman in there

I agree completely. But, she's ridiculously qualified on her own merits and résumé.

Rice got her BA in poly sci at 19, her masters in poly sci at 20, and her PhD at 26, Provost of Stanford, Professor at Stanford, National Security Advisor, Secretary of State, member of the CFB Playoff Selection Committee.

Gooddell got his bs in economics and started as an intern at the NFL head office and moved up through the PR department.

Sure why not? She's intelligent and might be what the NFL needs at this point.

agree. There are probably other people on the list that are qualified also, but I see no reason to exclude her from consideration, if she's even interested.

all that matters is if she is qualified to run and promote the NFL franchise and make the owners happy.

this is an interesting way to become president of the US.

Back