[NFL] 2018 Off-season & Draft

spider 2 WHHHYYYYYYYYYY banana

this will go down as dumbest personnel move in recent nfl memory

goes to show gm has zero say in anything going on too - reggie might as well quit

Ugh wow bears offense was already solid outside of the RT

Defense was good last year except they had no edge rush

If corners play well the d is scary good

As long as nagy doesnt suck ans mitch is mediocre scary good team

This help carr and amari cooper fantasy value slighlty

They prob chuck it way more

Maybe nelson is playable in a 12 man league if you absolutely have to i wouldnt touch him though

This help carr and amari cooper fantasy value slighlty

They prob chuck it way more

Maybe nelson is playable in a 12 man league if you absolutely have to i wouldnt touch him though

It's hard to trust Cooper after last year. 48 rec on 96 targets.

McKinnon Down with non-contact injury in practice. No Cart. : fantasyfootball

Turns out hes "ok" BUT

Over under on how many weeks mckinnon goes before getting hurt

Hes just not built to be #1 RB even if hes in pass cathing rb scheme 49ers designed for him

I told u this last year HK :0 i mean all rb can get hurt but this guy is going to go down

Lol hes hurt again

Jerick McKinnon Reportedly Suffers Knee Injury at 49ers Practice | Bleacher Report | Latest News, Videos and Highlights

It's hard to trust Cooper after last year. 48 rec on 96 targets.

Yeah last year was horrible but hell get maybe +1.5 more targets a game this year and hes ADP is a steal because of last year

Remember crabtree is gone now, nelson sucks.now

hk i would give up on the 49ers this year

It looked like they would have a good year but got unlucky with fa after jimmy g

Now mkcinnon is hurt idk i like kyle but dunno bout this team

Alfres morris time

idk how giving up on the season is a thing, mckinnon isn't what would have made them a good team this year, they will be mediocre either way

lies anyone with half a brain knows that the raiders and niners were going to meet in the superbowl 18-0 despite facing each other mid season.

lol this sums up the local reaction to the mack nonsense (behind paywall):

Spoiler

i think someone tried to report me in an espn league for naming a team Make Amari Great Again w/ MAGA as the abbreviation

Change it to "I'm with Hernandez"

Or

giphy.gif

It's tough to lose Mack but I'm glad we aren't paying that contract. Bears had a good D that just got better but Trubisky doesn't look good at all. We may get a top 10 pick or two out of it from the Bears when it's all said done.

jgrange do you feel confident that gruden will be able to find the right personnel for those picks?

i'm not seeing it, but maybe

Well, no because he was horrendous as a GM with Tampa. I hope they keep Reggie and still allow him to have some input. He's not bad at late round and undrafted gems. The timing of the Mack trade and cutting Martavis Bryant at the same time just added fuel to the fire that Gruden has lost his mind.

I have to hope he figures it out though or this will be a long decade after a long 20+ years.

Reggie's draft game has been shit. Grudens track record is shit. That said I am shocked to be so far loving this draft class.

Back