[NFL] 2018 Off-season & Draft

Yah kupp is going to bust this year his adp too high and hes coning off an over performance year

Like i said rookies wr normally blow but im betting on dj moore or anthony miller

If i had to pick someone as a sleeper maybe corey dvais year 3 finally is healthy and he will get majority targets

Hurns and gallup also are ok bets both are mediocre and cowboys are utter shit next year but they will get all the targets since the cowboys have no talented tight end or wr

Most ppl drafting gonna sleep on hurns and gallup isnt even a top rookie out of his class
Dallas is going be a big shit show

Last edited:
People like me shouldnt be allowed to play fantasy football

I let it take way too much % of my time any kind of analytical game i get crazy and obsessed

How many leagues do you do? I used to do like at least 10 at a time. I had to stop that and went back to just one. It helped my OCD.

holy fuk I am excite
browns gonna finish w at least 4 wins this season, maybe even 5

McKinnon Down with non-contact injury in practice. No Cart. : fantasyfootball

Turns out hes "ok" BUT

Over under on how many weeks mckinnon goes before getting hurt

Hes just not built to be #1 RB even if hes in pass cathing rb scheme 49ers designed for him

I told u this last year HK :0 i mean all rb can get hurt but this guy is going to go down

This. Been saying this every day to my brother in law. Hope I'm wrong but...

BTW Raiders 19-0! I'm going to disneyland.

BREAKING �� The #Packers and 2-Time MVP QB @AaronRodgers12 have agreed to terms on a 4-year extension worth $33.5 million in new money...plus incentives per year...He gets over $100 million in guarantees.

Aaron Rodgers new deal with the Packers will be with $176m-180m total, per source. Big feature is cash flow: $67m before end of calendar, over $80m before St. Patrick’s Day next year, $103m practically guaranteed, per source.

lordy

Back