new tattoo, let the faggotry ensue

Of all the people I've met with tattoos like this (sleeves, full back, etc.), I've never met one that wasn't a complete tool. I'm not saying I think they were tools because they had the tattoos. It's just that after talking to them for a little while, they turn out to be either nihilistic, hipster douchebags, or meatheads who are almost devoid of thinking capacity. Granted, I meet people like this who don't have the tattoos, but that I never meet one with the tattoos who doesn't fit either description leads me to believe they belong in the same category as MMA clothing, Cuban revolutionary caps, and Ed Hardy.

The end.

It's not really my style what with the skulls, nerdiness, and placement but it looks like it'll be pretty cool when its finished. You'll score some serious DnD tail for sure.

Been wanting to get Huginn and Muninn on my shoulders for a while now, so I'm glad to see them in there.

yeah the arm looks a little rough but w/e we will fix it, all the gaps are going to be filled with smoke and what not, its supposed to be a battle field so

Most of the art looks decent but damn the arm and the way it joins the body here looks awful. It's like a tube sock with a hand at the end.

pretty sure that arm is coming from another person further over his arm if you look closely

does look funny at that angle and with no color

think its cool, im too mellow to get odin zombie warlords but it looks diff

good luck with the job interviews.

Lots of jobs out there for people with tattoos. Doesn't matter in the field I work in and I do well for myself. We cant all be little punks working in cubicles, there's lots of trades out there.
Seems to me with everyone getting tattooed these days employers are going to have be a little more lenient with body modification.

back in the day, people with tatts were considered hardcore. now that every fucknut has one, its those with no tatts that you gotta look out for.

this is what i tell my friends, who are all big into tattoos. fucking everybody has them now, it's lame. when i was a kid i always wanted to get a couple, because my grandfather had them all over his arms(he was a crusty old alaskan fisherman). now i say fuck it.

Back