New New GIF (animated) Thread

Why do they even need to be agile at all if they live off off plants and stuff that can't run away from them. They could be the clumsiest flying bird there is and do just fine. The land equivalent would be like a cheetah burning through 2k calories to chase down a vegetable because it happens to be vegetarian.

It's possible these birds are variant that only exists because of human intervention, much like the English bulldog. Only kept alive by kindly old women and their feeders.

theyre really good pollinators, just dont have numbers that bee hive can achieve. Theyre also super aggressive and temperamental, i have a ton on my land and they are always fighting, its awesome.

They're the bird form of boxers. Bob and weave but nothing comes of it. Territorial as fuck. Yet somehow two can feed from the same feeder at the same time at points.

theyre really good pollinators, just dont have numbers that bee hive can achieve. Theyre also super aggressive and temperamental, i have a ton on my land and they are always fighting, its awesome.

Wish we had more around here. Lucky to see 2 of them a year. Instead we have Arborvitaes full of asshole sparrows who fight all damn day and make a ton of noise.

Back