New New GIF (animated) Thread

Balls. Of. Steel.

If i can find it, i had video on one of my old phones from the beach when a storm was coming in. Usually you get all the idiot kite guys out there. The wind was probably 50-60mph, you literally could see a black wall of clouds coming in from the gulf. These two idiots were out there, one guy was just getting big air, then his buddy suited up.

My man was probably 100 yards or so off the beach and its seriously getting windy out. He catches a gust that takes him probably 3-4 stories up and out of nowhere a blast hits him and shoots him almost perfectly horizontal about 1/2 a mile down the beach like he was fired out of a cannon.

Came right back in, took his shit of, packed up to leave.

If i can find it, i had video on one of my old phones from the beach when a storm was coming in. Usually you get all the idiot kite guys out there. The wind was probably 50-60mph, you literally could see a black wall of clouds coming in from the gulf. These two idiots were out there, one guy was just getting big air, then his buddy suited up.

My man was probably 100 yards or so off the beach and its seriously getting windy out. He catches a gust that takes him probably 3-4 stories up and out of nowhere a blast hits him and shoots him almost perfectly horizontal about 1/2 a mile down the beach like he was fired out of a cannon.

Noped right out you say.

None of this happened.

The sea had jeeringly kept my finite body up, but drowned the infinite of my soul. Not drowned entirely, though. Rather carried down alive to wondrous depths, where strange shapes of the unwarped primal world glided to and fro before my passive eyes; and the miser-merman, Wisdom, revealed his hoarded heaps; and among the joyous, heartless, ever-juvenile eternities, I saw the multitudinous, God-omnipresent, coral insects, that out of the firmament of waters heaved the colossal orbs. I saw God’s foot upon the treadle of the loom, and spoke it; and therefore my shipmates called me mad. So man’s insanity is heaven’s sense; and wandering from all mortal reason, man comes at last to that celestial thought, which, to reason, is absurd and frantic; and weal or woe, feels then uncompromised, indifferent as my God.

Once, I was lifted 42 stories into the air on my kite. I grabbed the strut of a passing Cessna. It took me up the beach about 40 miles. I dropped off and started the descent. I spotted a babe on the beach. Our eyes met. I got erect while she pulled her bikini bottom off. I landed my johnson square in her hoo ha.

The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli. I got about fifty feet out and suddenly, the great beast appeared before me. I tell you he was ten stories high if he was a foot. As if sensing my presence, he let out a great bellow. I said, "Easy, big fella!" And then, as I watched him struggling, I realized that something was obstructing its breathing. From where I was standing, I could see directly into the eye of the great fish.

Jerry:
Mammal.

George:
Whatever.

Kramer:
Well, what did you do next?

George:
Well then, from out of nowhere, a huge tidal wave lifted me, tossed me like a cork, and I found myself right on top of him - face to face with the blowhole. I could barely see from the waves crashing down upon me, but I knew something was there. So I reached my hand in, felt around, and pulled out the obstruction.

George:
[reveals the obstruction to be a golf ball]

Kramer:
What is that, a Titleist?

[George Nods]

Kramer:
A hole in one, huh?

Jerry:
Well, the crowd most have gone wild!

George:
Oh yes they did Jerry they were all over me. It was like Rocky 1. Diane came up to me, threw her arms around me, and kissed me. We both had tears streaming down our faces. I never saw anyone so beautiful. It was at that moment I decided to tell her I was not a marine biologist!

Jerry:
Wow! What'd she say?

George:
She told me to "Go to hell!" and I took the bus home.

Who knows the end? What has risen may sink, and what has sunk may rise. Loathsomeness waits and dreams in the deep, and decay spreads over the tottering cities of men.

Marry me?

i actually thought it could be anya taylor-joy's sister

anya1122.jpg

The sea had jeeringly kept my finite body up, but drowned the infinite of my soul. Not drowned entirely, though. Rather carried down alive to wondrous depths, where strange shapes of the unwarped primal world glided to and fro before my passive eyes; and the miser-merman, Wisdom, revealed his hoarded heaps; and among the joyous, heartless, ever-juvenile eternities, I saw the multitudinous, God-omnipresent, coral insects, that out of the firmament of waters heaved the colossal orbs. I saw God’s foot upon the treadle of the loom, and spoke it; and therefore my shipmates called me mad. So man’s insanity is heaven’s sense; and wandering from all mortal reason, man comes at last to that celestial thought, which, to reason, is absurd and frantic; and weal or woe, feels then uncompromised, indifferent as my God.

That's either Moby Dick or The Old Man and the Sea

GG either way

Who knows the end? What has risen may sink, and what has sunk may rise. Loathsomeness waits and dreams in the deep, and decay spreads over the tottering cities of men.

and I'm guessing that is Lovecraft

Back