My second son will be born today

everything went well... riley edward was born at 8:52am, 8lb 11oz. no pics because im posting from my phone, but dmaul might be able to host one.

</blog>

Glad everything went well.

But again, stop posting on TW about it. No offense intended bud-e; I just find it bad form to rush and tell your interweb friends about your child's birth when you could do it in a few days and be by your wife and family's side right now.

0_IMAGE_008.jpg

But again, stop posting on TW about it. No offense intended bud-e; I just find it bad form to rush and tell your interweb friends about your child's birth when you could do it in a few days and be by your wife and family's side right now.
yeah, posting on TW requires such effort... :rolleyes:

for all you know he could have posted this while taking a shit

yeah who tells people about new babies

Congrats man. We find out today what my 2nd is going to be.

:sunny:

I came into this thread to give warm congratulations and bask in the glow of new life, but I've left it in a terrified state due to learning that mandarb has been breeding all this time, unbeknownst to many.

He has to continually prove to all of TW his dick still works. Here's to number three!

Back