my friend dide

fire-marshall-bill.jpg

Yeah, unpleasant. Especially sad that one of God's beautiful girls was taken at the same time.

This reminds me why I keep a fire extinguisher near my bed. A highly recommended tip!

At least they got used to the fire and brimstone BEFORE they were sent to hell.

Sex before marriage?! MAY THEY BURN IN HELL!

That is what I'd say if I was a bible-thumping twat. What I would REALLY say is... sorry for your loss.

im sorry for you. honestly the only thing that makes it better..i still think about my best friend every day.

I'm pretty damn sure that if most were sleeping and suddenly couldn't breathe due to smoke, they would wake up. They might pass out again before being scorched, but why wouldn't they wake up?

It's so true that after high school, like not even a year after, within 12 months of graduating someone in your class will die.

I think two people died so far from my class and I'm only 21.

I'm pretty damn sure that if most were sleeping and suddenly couldn't breathe due to smoke, they would wake up. They might pass out again before being scorched, but why wouldn't they wake up?
Guess these people were idiots and weren't thinking. They should have realized they needed to wake up

You do, in fact, wake up when you suddenly cannot breathe.

Try this on your spouse/girlfriend by plugging their nose when they sleep. They'll wake up within 5 seconds. It is a natural process.

They, however, probably woke up to about 10 seconds of sheer, absolute terror... and then nothing. It was quick, and it was painless, if a bit horrifying for them.

You have to think of it this way... If there was a window, they would have jumped from it if they were awake/alert enough to do so. They were probably in/out of consciousness without even getting out of bed.

I feel terrible for the cleaning crew of the scene though. It's kind of unnerving to find a leg bone, peel up a rug that ends up just being burnt skin instead of a rug.

Back