Mother tries to hook me up with her daughter!!!

i'm actually in valley ranch.

and she lives in lewisville according to yahoo people search.. that's not far.

Last edited:
Oh yeah... Scheme with her mom or tell her mom to invite you for a dinner so that you can get to know her daughter or something.
just a thought if you are too much of a pussy to call anyways

Call her up and tell her you're the guy her mom gave the number to, ask her if she wants to grab some dinner or something to make her happy?

CrazyLEG said:
Rich in Lewisville? :huh:

Valley Ranch is nice...I grew up there.

Hey now CL, I grew up in Lewisville. There are some very nice parts of LV, but it's more likely she lives in Highland Village/Flower Mound.

CrazyLEG said:
My wife's Parents both loved me.

I always warmed up to the parents first. So, they didn't mind if I took their daughters out.

There are benefits to the parents liking you!

W3rd...finally someone with a brain!!

Dude..go out..show her a good yet clean time..both mom and daughter end up with good feelings about u..and ur in....literally :)

I take that back, my inlaws live off of Hebron and 121, next to the golf course right there.

Very nice area

CrazyLEG said:
I take that back, my inlaws live off of Hebron and 121, next to the golf course right there.

Very nice area

I live a couple blocks from there now, but on the Carrollton side.

CrazyLEG said:
Isn't Old Denton Road the dividing line?

Actually I think 121/Huffines is, maybe I'm wrong. My apt building is actually in Lewisville, but the street address is Carrollton.

You know of coarse, that if you two go out, she'll probably be used to hanging with her friends, and feel weird being with just 1 person. What she'll do, is say, "Let's go to my friends house for this party they're having."

CrazyLEG said:
My wife's Parents both loved me.

I always warmed up to the parents first. So, they didn't mind if I took their daughters out.

There are benefits to the parents liking you!
Yes, but you can't let the girl know that her parents like you that much.

Of course, this is a fucking moot point considering y'all got married.

Back