Mother tries to hook me up with her daughter!!!

but i don't know if i should even call. like requiem said earlier, if i was a girl and my mom gave some guy my number i'd be pissed.

and no CL this is not milf material.

dude...unless you've got a line of chicks waiting to go out with you like I did while I was in college, I suggest you hop on this opp. Whatever you do, don't fuck up to bad, the Dean could make your life really hard ...of course you could always transfer or change majors so yeah, introduce her daughter to new forms of addition and male dominiation...and take pix for posterity and TW. Gets some nice embarassing pics of her daughter and then use them as blackmail for a better grade. You get to bang a cute chick and fuck over the mom/dean. Think Cruel Intentions except without dying in the end.

the fact that you play the good guy is more than most people our age, at least you have some class man I guess moms appreciates it

kicker said:
definately not MILf material, not even MILF questionable

but what if they got some $$$$$$$$$

milk this situation well past graduation, prolly through her daughters grad...start off as friends move to gf/bf, then back off till you are just fuck buddies in private and "good friends" in front of mom. Be the guy that her mom wants to take her daughter to formals and shit b/c you are such a "good guy".

You have to remember though

Girls run away as fast as possible from guys their mom's love.

I knew a girl, we were awesome friends, but her parents loved me, and it killed anything else that might've happened. :)

Do this, w/o making her feel weird or mad at her mom. And as gib said, milk the situation for all its worth (maybe get a letter of recommendation?).

She's not even my Dean, i'm not in her program and i don't go chill with her in between classes or anything. I've just helped her a couple of times. I don't know why she likes me so much. i don't even know where she lives, which isn't a bgi deal i guess, but if she's in FW and i'm in Northh Dallas.... F-That

SniperOmega said:
Do this, w/o making her feel weird or mad at her mom. And as gib said, milk the situation for all its worth (maybe get a letter of recommendation?).

oh shit.. didn't even think about that.
I'm in good with the president too, what is it with the older women liking me. oh well works good for me..

My wife's Parents both loved me.

I always warmed up to the parents first. So, they didn't mind if I took their daughters out.

There are benefits to the parents liking you!

If her daughter is going out of state to college (not sure where OU is or where you are) then she'll be away from her friends anyways. Of course, she'll end up with some new friends, probably be a major slut, and get on collegehomevideos.com.

kicker said:
but if she's in FW and i'm in Northh Dallas.... F-That

Search yahoo ppl search on her or the number and you can find out real quick where she lives.

Where abouts in North Dallas?

Back