[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Only the left weaponized masks. You're a partisan retard.

Wearing masks has been mandated in numerous areas here in Australia, under both left and right wing state governments. There are some exceptions, but for the most part it's not a partisan issue. We're mostly just aware that it's a smart thing to do for everyone's sake.

Wearing masks has been mandated in numerous areas here in Australia, under both left and right wing state governments. There are some exceptions, but for the most part it's not a partisan issue. We're mostly just aware that it's a smart thing to do for everyone's sake.

Haven't worn a face diaper at no time during all this nonsense and will not be wearing one. Your health is not my responsibility.

Weak things die. Such is the way of nature.

it's one thing to mandate a mask, it's another to wear it in your social media profile pics like the professed left in the US

You left your home country in search of better instead of building better in your home country

Tell me more about your 'spine' you sackless shit hauler

So you taking the challenge Juggletits? Nah didn't think so. Another crybaby with an empty sack.

Starting to think Havax might be the guy to put his cock on the block, but he's only just approaching Tehvul levels of demented and Tehvul already pussed out. So that leaves us back at weak coward central, sadly.

Wearing masks has been mandated in numerous areas here in Australia, under both left and right wing state governments.
:lol: at your right wing government in Aus

There are some exceptions, but for the most part it's not a partisan issue. We're mostly just aware that it's a smart thing to do for everyone's sake.
Except it's not and science doesn't agree.

The fact I have a compromised immune system, have not worn a mask, and am doing just fine says all one needs to know about the virus psyop now doesn't it?

kys manlet

It's easy when you live in a shed in the woods. Human interaction is a stupid alternative to making a stand against wearing a bit of cloth on your head. Or something.

It's easy when you live in a shed in the woods. Human interaction is a stupid alternative to making a stand against wearing a bit of cloth on your head. Or something.

Yes I live in a vacation town in a beautiful forest. Comprised mostly of old retirees. Who are all still alive, btw. I still have to go to the store. You know. The place where most infections takes place.

Not too fond of humans though. 98% of them are 15 points away from textbook mental retardation. I do not like stupid people. That is no secret.

Back