[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Yet this fucker believes in “god” ... you’re now allowed to use the term logic unironically.

I was never a fan of Donald Trump but the obvious media coverup of the now Banana Republic USA election fiasco has convinced me otherwise. Trump is certainly the man of the hour who has forced the collective media/big tech/courts/Republicans/Democrats to reveal their utter corruption very openly.

The Speech that Never Was cos if they actually covered this, well, I'll let others work that out...

Man if I had transcended the human condition and found myself beyond the need for belief to simply being an entity of pure logic and it turned out I was TribalWar's Dinesh D'Souza I would want a fucking redo

ive never seen such a train wreck that is tw right now

SimpWar

will you be okay and will you understand and give in when trump is handed the win for 2020 because of all the fraudulent/illegal mail-in-ballots?

Last edited:
Says the person that believes everything he’s told from his cult leaders.

Lol

will you be okay and will you understand and give in when trump is handed the win for 2020 because of all the fraudulent/illegal mail-in-ballots?

Last edited:
Yet this fucker believes in “god” ... you’re now allowed to use the term logic unironically.

Last edited:
Man if I had transcended the human condition and found myself beyond the need for belief to simply being an entity of pure logic and it turned out I was TribalWar's Dinesh D'Souza I would want a fucking redo

Last edited:

Lots of words dipshit. You ready to take the Mitchdubai challenge yet or just sticking with the nonsensical blah blah I've got an empty sack and no spine?

Lots of words dipshit. You ready to take the Mitchdubai challenge yet or just sticking with the nonsensical blah blah I've got an empty sack and no spine?

not that it matters much because you are a foreign midget sack of shit loser nobody, but will you be okay and will you understand and give in when trump is handed the win for 2020 because of all the fraudulent/illegal mail-in-ballots?

So that's a no then, predictably. Weak cowards everywhere. Not a surprise that not one Trumptard really believes anything they are saying. Comedy gold.

So that's a no then, predictably. Weak cowards everywhere. Not a surprise that not one Trumptard really believes anything they are saying. Comedy gold.

too bad, then. fuck you.

if you have a problem with that answer, then you are welcome to form your foreign dubai muslim militia and try to take our elections back from Trump. good luck, midget.

Last edited:
The election has already been taken from Trump by 80 million Americans. That you still don't get that says nothing about me but a lot about you, spineless freak. Let me know if you grow a pair anytime soon.

Back