[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

How am I just repeating a lie by linking a gif without making comment? You're a fuckwit.

Context, how does that fucking work.
So you as a liberal, just happened to post a picture that reads: "Trumps mocks reporter with disability," which, among many other lies, has been an extremely common talking point/criticism of Trump by leftists since 2015, don't really believe that, you just happened to have posted that image because he's flailing around.

Oh.

And there's a world of difference between mocking you for being a fuckwit, and what he did, which I genuinely have never seen another person do since I left middle school.
Then maybe you hang around with nothing but fucking pussies who are more concerned about their appearances than being honest? Ever stopped to think that? Probably not.

I'm not saying it's a common occurrence between people that I know and myself, but here and there we will use rolling of our eyes and slight hand flailing to describe a moron panicking about something. But that's probably because myself and people I know are real people and not trying to pretend they're aristocrats.

---

Are you telling me right now you don't think he mocked a disabled reporter? Okay, great. Do you think Trump is a racist then?

Last edited:
GZK6lLh.jpg

Seth_Rich_memorial.jpg

thanks for reminding me about pizzagate and thank you to the dnc and hillary for funding patriot pandas memorial

you wont die in vain now seth

Last edited:
Back