[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

President Donald Trump -
Why does the Fake News Media continuously assume that Joe Biden will ascend to the Presidency, not even allowing our side to show, which we are just getting ready to do, how badly shattered and violated our great Constitution has been in the 2020 Election. It was attacked,...perhaps like never before! From large numbers of Poll Watchers that were thrown out of vote counting rooms in many of our States, to millions of ballots that have been altered by Democrats, only for Democrats, to voting after the Election was over, to using Radical Left
owned Dominion Voting Systems, turned down by Texas and many others because it was not good or secure, those responsible for the safeguarding of our Constitution cannot allow the Fake results of the 2020 Mail-In Election to stand. The World is watching!

9vZwqVx.jpg

Last edited:
It's amazing how I still see people repeating the lie about him mocking a disabled reporter.

They only know like 5 things that kikes told them were true. Provide evidence of the contrary and they mentally lock up and defer to him just being "terrible" or something else intangible.

It's amazing how I still see people repeating the lie about him mocking a disabled reporter.

They only know like 5 things that kikes told them were true. Provide evidence of the contrary and they mentally lock up and defer to him just being "terrible" or something else intangible.

Provide a valid reason why a President would behave like that under absolutely ANY circumstances.

Actually not President, just an adult will do.

Waiting...

Provide a valid reason why a President would behave like that under absolutely ANY circumstances.

Actually not President, just an adult will do.

Waiting...
To mock someone. Was it not kingly enough for you considering your standards? He's more of a real person and not a politician that's read a book on how you're supposed to act when running for office.

If your critique was just that he isn't classy enough, I'd wholeheartedly agree, but it's not. You're just repeating a lie because you're too lazy to find out it's not true.

Furthermore, if you have't mocked someone in a somewhat similar fashion ever in your adult life, you're a lying fucking faggot.

Because it’s a common mannerism of his used countless times in the past.

You spend all day here mocking people yet have a problem with others doing exactly what you do.

To mock someone. Was it not kingly enough for you considering your standards? He's more of a real person and not a politician that's read a book on how you're supposed to act when running for office.

If your critique was just that he isn't classy enough, I'd wholeheartedly agree, but it's not. You're just repeating a lie because you're too lazy to find out it's not true.

Furthermore, if you have't mocked someone in a somewhat similar fashion ever in your adult life, you're a lying fucking faggot.

How am I just repeating a lie by linking a gif without making comment? You're a fuckwit.

And there's a world of difference between mocking you for being a fuckwit, and what he did, which I genuinely have never seen another person do since I left middle school.

Context, how does that fucking work.

Back