[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

tenor.gif

Perhaps the voter registration didn't grow at the same rate as the population

:Hmm:

i'm not going to pretend to care enough to argue about this in detail, but the 2008 total vote count, which could be considered a high watermark from voters of both sides was 129.4M. i visit websites that respond poorly to the DNC's attempts at winning over republican/centrist voters so i may be biased but to think the sum of #demexits plus #repubs against trump will equal a 30M difference is very optimistic for a buiden

-assuming the numbers in the image are true

I think that's the only impression Donald can do which makes it even funnier. Many people only have a tard impression for stupidity. He just happened to use it on a tard with a disability. The disability wasn't the issue.

I think that's the only impression Donald can do which makes it even funnier. Many people only have a tard impression for stupidity. He just happened to use it on a tard with a disability. The disability wasn't the issue.

You're better at poetry than you are at thinking, obviously. Stick to poetry, at least it's original.

No, the issue was the tard. By which I mean the Donald.

i'm not going to pretend to care enough to argue about this in detail, but the 2008 total vote count, which could be considered a high watermark from voters of both sides was 129.4M. i visit websites that respond poorly to the DNC's attempts at winning over republican/centrist voters so i may be biased but to think the sum of #demexits plus #repubs against trump will equal a 30M difference is very optimistic for a buiden

-assuming the numbers in the image are true

is 129 59% of 150 ?

asking for a graphic

Hard right republicans told us that covid would mysteriously stop being talked about after the election, and yet it is dominating news

Back