[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Well here's Johnathan Pie's take on how Trump could steal the election (again). Interesting and a bit worrying, because I like this guy and he normally nails it...

The stereotype of the right being tough is...weird.

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

0VqA57t.png

I bet it is to you, brother.

Miles Taylor, a Former Homeland Security Official, Reveals He Was ‘Anonymous’ | New York Times

"Senior Trump official" turned out to just be Nielsen's chief of staff who went on to work at google and the Biden campaign, lied on CNN to Anderson Cooper about being anonymous and is now a CNN contributor, got a bunch of money for his book, and has signed with a talent agency.

There's a word for what he is. Hero.

Read this tweet

High chance it was Mike Pence, on the basis that no one uses the word "lodestar", like ever, but Pence has used it a bunch of times in previous speeches and writings.

So if that's true, that's a sitting VP talking about unleashing the 25th. Christ.

Trumps last rallies, and it looks like the upper midwest it is. Couple stops in GA/FL/NC to seal the deal there.

Fri:
Waterford Township, MI
Green Bay, WI
Rochester, MN

Sat
Bucks County, PA
Reading, PA
Butler, PA

Sun
Washington, MI
Dubuque, IA
Hickory, NC
Rome, GA
Miami, FL

Mon
Fayetteville, NC
Scranton, PA
Traverse City, MI
Kenosha, WI
Grand Rapids, MI

Kevin McCullough has accurately predicted more presidential, gubernatorial, senate and house elections than anyone else and he does not use polling data.

EjnZg6HXsAAfD2Y

ElcP3ljWoAEBGAJ

Go pic for pic

I miss having hair, but not those skinny ass legs.
:rofl: You're such a transparent emasculated faggot. Yeah, you're totally such a badass now with beefy legs AND you can't even cross your legs like a woman anymore! Wow!!

You are literally the "extreme" physical appearance of the liberal you just described a couple posts ago.

p.s. I literally can't cross my legs like that. I can't imagine the tiny thighs and micro-balls you must have to be able to do that so casually.

Last edited:
Miles Taylor, a Former Homeland Security Official, Reveals He Was ‘Anonymous’ | New York Times

"Senior Trump official" turned out to just be Nielsen's chief of staff who went on to work at google and the Biden campaign, lied on CNN to Anderson Cooper about being anonymous and is now a CNN contributor, got a bunch of money for his book, and has signed with a talent agency.

There's a word for what he is. Hero.
i think it was saagar who clarified...”chief of staff” may sound important but at that level it means he’s essentially a personal assistant

Posting this for a friend I hope doesn't vote.
This guy is awesome; I want to believe the UK will make a comeback...
Please Don't Vote; It's the Right thing for your country

A Briton with facts and truth.
but stick your fingers in your ear friend
walk in front of a moving poop truck
and kill yourself

Last edited:
Back