[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

If you act upon behalf of the state without state authorization you bear the full weight of your actions.

and if you act with state authorization we all pay the collective/moral hazard penalty and all associated legal fees

we get another flu bug and they all get let out of prison again anways

same thing different approach

trump calling it prison reform........:lol:

pretty soon, as in too soon, your regular joe smoe CCW holders be only semblance of LAW we have left in this country

That's irrelevant. Two men without state granted authority confronted a guy who wasn't in the process of a crime and shot him with a weapon they brought with them. They had no means of determining guilt or innocence, nor the authority to detain someone even if they presumed guilt. At any moment they could've simply called the police to file a report. It's even more egregious because the father was connected with active police, making such a call more likely to be received and acted upon.

Murder's a bit of a stretch, likely a result of community backlash. Seems like a pretty clear case of manslaughter or negligent homicide.
I don't disagree. Just saying it's disingenuous to refer to this guy as an innocent jogger.

from the makers of dindu nuffins

he wuz a gud boi going to college like trayvon

hands up don't shoot like michael brown

comes WE WUZ JOGGERZ

:lol:

gtfo if you believe this as the media frames it you are an absolute idiot

and probably still waiting for JUSSIE SMOLLET to get vindication

for OJ SIMPSON to find the real killer

looks like cpt autism gonna have a nice hunker down tism episode with another lynching of an unarmed nig in america

you are like a MAGA tea kettle of absolute autism in here today

REEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

REEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

guess you going for 2x the TRUMP BUCKS this month

not even i can derail or slow u down :rofl:

idk i try to look 100% objectively at this stuff assuming everyone is an alien or something or just everyone involved is low iq

my first suspicious is why was this random incident recorded chances of a murder being recorded are slim especially since it was not a DASH CAM and it was a cell phone

so right away you know there is more background

then apparently this guy has a criminal record and the police files say he was recorded stealing earlier and the guy recording was following him and called in for basically a citizen arrest from his friends

idk i wouldn't have shot the guy but he was dumb to charge the guy w / a shotgun and his background doesn't make me feel too bad for him when he was already convicted of shoplifting last year and carrying a gun on campus etc

all parties involved are low iq idiots

also hi tele :wave:

Last edited:
I don't disagree. Just saying it's disingenuous to refer to this guy as an innocent jogger.

high ankle boots best to work out in

all the nba players are going to start playing in timberlands next season i hear

if you gonna put in the work........u gotta do it in work boots i'm told

idk i try to look 100% objectively at this stuff assuming everyone is an alien or something or just everyone involved is low iq

my first suspicious is why was this random incident recorded chances of a murder being recorded are slim especially since it was not a DASH CAM and it was a cell phone

so right away you know there is more background

then apparently this guy has a criminal record and the police files say he was recorded stealing earlier and the guy recording was following him and called in for basically a citizen arrest from his friends

idk i wouldn't have shot the guy but he was dumb to charge the guy w / a shotgun and his background doesn't make me feel too bad for him when he was already convicted of stealing

all my trolling and fun with race baiting aside

this is it for me too

there is more to this story than what we can seee

and it will of course get the national......scratch that global narrative play list just like Covington Kids and Jussie Smollet did.

They need something to take us off the current narrative and this is it............this is as good as it gets to distract and blow more smoke up our asses

At any moment they could've simply called the police to file a report.

file a report he says

that's gonna keep the streets safe for sure

proxy-image

crime problems just need a few more pens and paper imo

a few more archives of cold cases

that's almost as good of a response as when trump says he is monitoring the situation

Last edited:
let's just chalk this up as another covid19 death so flash can welch again :lol:

no doubt they count it as one

that way everyone gets paid

and we can let a few more at risk prisoners out of prison again

maybe give more money to illegals

idk maybe get the homeless into the Ritz Carlton hotel and make sure their weed is fresh and alcohol is served cold

only the best when using our tax monies

we all bartenders now i say

I think I have no clue.

I think they found a man the matched a description.

If you hear that woman wearing a pink dress just robbed your neighbour and you confront a woman running away in a pink dress, does that make you sexist?
Ok, I hear your point (whether I agree or not)

Do you feel that the appropriate response to thinking that somene might be lingering in a neighborhood and potentially a burgler is to strap in and try to find him, brandishing guns?

Sent from my SM-T867U using Tapatalk

Ok, I hear your point (whether I agree or not)

Do you feel that the appropriate response to thinking that somene might be lingering in a neighborhood and potentially a burgler is to strap in and try to find him, brandishing guns?

Depends. Is there an ongoing issue that the police simple aren't addressing? Then yes I'd say it's appropriate.

Depends. Is there an ongoing issue that the police simple aren't addressing? Then yes I'd say it's appropriate.
Depends. Could you (or anyone finding a side) be using personal bias to adjust the situation to fit your narrative?

just hypocrites and suck their own retarded dicks constantly in what if scenarios

nig should have been packing

can't be too safe with reckless vigilante shitbreds patrolling

Depends. Could you (or anyone finding a side) be using personal bias to adjust the situation to fit your narrative?

Wasn't there. Don't give a fuck. I was answering a general question.

If there's a string of crimes that the cops and justice system arent handling then I'd fully expect citizens to jump into action. Laws don't just stop existing if cops aren't answering the call. And fuck thieves.

Back