[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

idk those two Hicks o look pretty well versed in local laws and rights I mean the iq is off the charts
what bubble do you live in? It doesn’t matter what they know about the law. They acted and likely felt justified. The judicial system determines guilt. Unless you’re suggesting only law professors are allowed to act in self defense?
This is the type of statement a middle aged white bartender would make.
better side with them before we know the facts of the video I just saw because we just don't know
um

exactly?

holy crap dude :picard:

Do you think race had nothing to do with it?
I think I have no clue.
I think they found a man the matched a description.

If you hear that woman wearing a pink dress just robbed your neighbour and you confront a woman running away in a pink dress, does that make you sexist?

Get Off My MAGA!

Obama knew details of wiretapped Flynn phone calls, surprising top DOJ official in meeting with Biden, declassified docs show
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/obama-knew-details-of-wiretapped-flynn-phone-calls-surprising-top-doj-official-new-docs-show

President Obama was aware of the details...
Obama's unexpectedly intimate knowledge ...
Obama personally had [strike]threatened[/strike] warned the Trump administration against hiring Flynn,...
On January 5, 2017, Yates attended an Oval Office meeting with then-FBI Director James Comey, then-Vice President Joe Biden, then-CIA Director John Brennan, and then-Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, ...
After the briefing, Obama asked Yates and Comey to "stay behind," ....
A previous memo from Rice stated that Biden also stayed behind...

The more You Know the more He Knew

Last edited:
what bubble do you live in? It doesn’t matter what they know about the law. They acted and likely felt justified. The judicial system determines guilt. Unless you’re suggesting only law professors are allowed to act in self defense?
This is the type of statement a middle aged white bartender would make.
um

exactly?

holy crap dude :picard:

the bubble i live in keeps me from being put in jail on murder charges for being a shot gun wielding vigilante

its not exactly self defense when you place urself in that situation

Granted, but his stupid decision only exists because of the stupid decisions of the guys who decided to play cop.

This isn't always as easy as wait for the police anymore. In this case it might have been but I also don't know all the details. They are beyond busy lately with increased domestic violence issues and even during best of times don't show up anymore, especially for say an attempted burglary suspect......

Granted this depends alot on where you live, your specific locality, your local Sheriff, their office policies, your DA, etc, but not everyone can just call the cops and have them show up when needed with absolute dependability anymore. The ANDY GRIFFITH show era is over for most of us.

In California, in most regions, you would be lucky to ever have a police officer show up for an actual theft or any trespassing suspect anymore.

We have this now

California Man Arrested 3 Times In 12 Hours But Repeatedly Released Due To Zero-Bail Policy | Zero Hedge

California Eliminates Bail For Majority Of Suspects Awaiting Trial | Zero Hedge

It is getting beyond lawless over here. Prisons and jails are intentionally being emptied, ICE detention facilities are no longer holding people, our crime issues are compounding by the hour.

As are the $ monetary legal requirments for what constitutes actual theft (over 1k dollars).......or even an actual violent crime on the West Coast.

A few Summers ago we had an arsonist in my area I had to almost citizens arrest/gumshoe on my own the way these two did......or tried to.

mine just luckily turned out a little better than their citizens arrest did

tl;dr rest moved to Severed thread.

Last edited:
this was justifiable considering the thrown hammer visible and seeing the shooting's photographer swerve to dodge it.

trayvon's was not

i would hope to see laws preventing or restricting CHL holders from chasing petty criminals at some point but distinguish crimes could be tricky. in texas you can use deadly force against certain property crimes. it sucks for the kid, since petty theft shouldn't be a capital offense but it's not very smart to charge someone with a shot gun or throw hammers what can you do?

burglary != petty theft
home invasion/robbery != petty theft

the bubble i live in keeps me from being put in jail on murder charges for being a shot gun wielding vigilante
i live in that one too hi5
its not exactly self defense when you place urself in that situation
as we learned with Zimmerman, it’s much more complicated that that.

Like I’ve said, in an altercation and depending on legal jurisdiction, the right to use lethal force bounces back and forth almost second to second.

self defense is complicated. It’s why Zimmerman wasn’t even charged until public pressured the da and if you watched that trial, the outcome was obvious.

looking at his rap sheet it was like his 10th felony that decade

last altercation with police, he bit the officers arresting him.....most of them had to get std tested after a ground pound engagement where he spit his blood in their faces while being detained.

and despite all that it only took the courts like 2 years to prosecute the guy

he got 4 years for the stolen car and 2 years for the fires

They probably already let him out of prison since I guess both of those count as "non-violent" offenses...........and just in time for this years fire season.

Just executing criminals moving forward sounds easier and a better use of our time/money so not really shocked these rednecks just went with that option outright.

Given his years as a detective he probably already knew what I had to learn the hard way.

Cool bro. But let's not pretend this guy was a jogger just "looking into" construction sites.

That's irrelevant. Two men without state granted authority confronted a guy who wasn't in the process of a crime and shot him with a weapon they brought with them. They had no means of determining guilt or innocence, nor the authority to detain someone even if they presumed guilt. At any moment they could've simply called the police to file a report. It's even more egregious because the father was connected with active police, making such a call more likely to be received and acted upon.

Murder's a bit of a stretch, likely a result of community backlash. Seems like a pretty clear case of manslaughter or negligent homicide.

don't try to attack the nigga with a gun pointed on you (regardless of races invovled)

that should be a law I'm pretty sure

even if just a natural law

one of darwins laws of nature etc

Back