[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

I honestly do believe that these same shadow state powers explain why his Presidency became such a miserable failure. Why his pre-08 rhetoric simply didn't match his next two terms as President.

You either walk their walk and conform to the machines bidding and wishes or they will ensure that you have a very bumpy ride. That the plane will crash. This is honestly why I feel like on important topics GW BUSH and Obama were largely indistinguishable. Why all Presidents have been such miserable failures in my lifetime.

that is an argument that has some merit. the rest, meh, that just seems like clinton politics, and they had some big intelligence problems of their own

it just seems like washington and this new deep state are being conflated and I don't really buy that they are one in the same and what their motives or objectives are. it feels like it is just some other conspiracy for trumpers to latch onto

if it's all true to some degree, I'm not going to believe that trump will do jack shit about it until something big actually falls. because right now going in front of the world and proclaiming the biggest victory and all that in the face of obvious evidence to the contrary is sure playing awfully fucking dumb in the mean time

i don't wear my trump hat when i go out to eat because i worry about some faggot like yourself fucking with my food.

same reason i got a car magnet instead of a bumper sticker so i can take it off when i go into faggy liberal parts of town and not get my truck fucked with.

Stand up for what he believes in. Oh wait, only stands up for his beliefs in the right parts of town.

You should be lauded by your peers.

welp, this guy is a dead man.

wonder how long it will take before he is declared a suicide by 3 shots to the back of the head before he zips himself up into a large duffel bag in the bathtub

but it's just the beginning, he's a small player on the outside of the ring. just like all the small busts happening to child traffickers everywhere.

In the game of chess you never go for the king first. The more pieces you take out, the easier it is for a checkmate.

Well, yes, that is a strategy, but not one I would use.

It's all about maneuver and economy of force - you avoid taking any casualties where feasible and focus on eliminating the center of gravity as efficiently as possible (massing combat power where its needed).

I'm laughing it right off. His approval rating is sinking like a stone. He is a global laughing stock.

If you had any sense, you would be outraged that your president was a global laughing stock.

I don't care how he is perceived by the rest of the world. It's hard to worry about the judgement of people from countries that are on the verge of bankruptcy and allowing rape gangs to abuse their women while demanding that we protect them. It sounds like you might have an emotional insecurity problem.

glad you demonstrated the one thing u do care about

even in dishonest posts an ounce of truth occasionally peaks out

are you a logistics middle manager in dubai like midge? sure seems like it

How long until your government pension kicks in? You're pretty angry so I'm guessing you're pretty old.

I don't care how he is perceived by the rest of the world. It's hard to worry about the judgement of people from countries that are on the verge of bankruptcy and allowing rape gangs to abuse their women while demanding that we protect them. It sounds like you might have an emotional insecurity problem.

You realize that these rape gangs are there because of American foreign policy, right? Also, which countries are demanding America "protect" them?

Maybe he should start to worry about his constituents abandoning ship like he has the plague. And those folks are right here at home.

For fucks sake, he has people actually turing him down for some of the most prestigious jobs on the planet because he's a fucking laughing stock.

And on that note, the babysitter is here.

that is an argument that has some merit. the rest, meh, that just seems like clinton politics, and they had some big intelligence problems of their own

it just seems like washington and this new deep state are being conflated and I don't really buy that they are one in the same and what their motives or objectives are. it feels like it is just some other conspiracy for trumpers to latch onto

if it's all true to some degree, I'm not going to believe that trump will do jack shit about it until something big actually falls. because right now going in front of the world and proclaiming the biggest victory and all that in the face of obvious evidence to the contrary is sure playing awfully fucking dumb in the mean time

it is hard to see exactly what certain entities are out for and up to

lots and lots of conspiracy theories

one thing i do know for certain is that every Presidential Candidate other than Trump has to be a card carrying member of the Council of Foreign Relations (CFR).

That what they want pretty much dictates our foreign policy. They say jump everyone from GW, to Obama, to McCain, to Kerry, to HRC ask how high.

When you look at who they are, what they stand for, who they serve......you start going down a lot of interesting paths.

If money talks.....money is power

Soros Hack Reveals Plot Behind Europe's Refugee Crisis; Media Manipulation; Cash For "Social Justice"

Koch Brothers Hint Support For Trump's SCOTUS Pick While Blasting Border Tax And Immigration Ban

I wonder what we should think about both party string pullers being openly and adamantly against everything Trump pushes for right now?

Or is there far more Shadow State than this? Than these interests?

How long until your government pension kicks in? You're pretty angry so I'm guessing you're pretty old.

you sound like you need another chill pill vacation in south africa

don't forget to pick a higher floor for a better view over all that you are creating back at home

sub-buzz-5256-1470421299-5.jpg

that way you can leave your fetishes abroad

Stand up for what he believes in. Oh wait, only stands up for his beliefs in the right parts of town.

You should be lauded by your peers.

^^^

can't even stand up for his beliefs (with actual action) inside his daily driver

when impersonating that commoner he hates so much

phaytal new midgedubai of america

about to lecture us about popularity contest with an equally reputable neg rep count in a few more days

Maybe he should start to worry about his constituents abandoning ship like he has the plague. And those folks are right here at home.

For fucks sake, he has people actually turing him down for some of the most prestigious jobs on the planet because he's a fucking laughing stock.

And on that note, the babysitter is here.

Or because they don't want the job, but hey that would be too simple a reason.

jobs? jobs?

only jobs phaytal cares about was steve jobs

rest are for h1-b visa folks and illegals according to last administration

things to be in-sourced only if they couldn't be outsourced first

welp, this guy is a dead man.

wonder how long it will take before he is declared a suicide by 3 shots to the back of the head before he zips himself up into a large duffel bag in the bathtub

but it's just the beginning, he's a small player on the outside of the ring. just like all the small busts happening to child traffickers everywhere.

In the game of chess you never go for the king first. The more pieces you take out, the easier it is for a checkmate.

Clinton's don't have the same game anymore. They have zero leverage to bribe their way and I can guarantee people will think 3x over before they "work" with those shitbags.

fool i hope u caught the part yesterday where trump said the leaks of the phone calls w/ mexico and australia were real

phaytal I am curious what your occupation is.

1. Starbucks barista

2. Support tech at an Apple store

3. college student studying gender equality

4. post grad interning at a mega corp

5. professional craigslist protester

this is the same mind that thinks being part of the government system he rails about everyday is normal

Back