[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

If a country cared, they would want the wall built so their people don't leave. But instead they put it on the USA like we're the bad guy.

Also, there was 10 years of Obama policies and it didn't work. So posting things about left wing states not getting their fair share of government dollars is that states fault. It's more proof that left wing states are stupid and don't know how to compete for jobs. For example, here in Florida, former governor Rick Scott used to call companies all over the USA and tell them to move to Florida. That brought jobs here. Florida has no state income tax. You hear states saying, "Don't Virgina my Florida." It's never the other way around. It's always the right wing state telling the left not to invade.

All of this is about resources. On a country level, everyone wants to come to the USA to sponge off gubiment. At a state level, all the left wing states have stupid governors who don't know how to bring jobs to their state. They only know how to tax everyone (state) and introduce social programs. The jobs leave, people leave, and you have San Francisco, a shit hole.

Lol

Evening News Spin: 100% Negative on Trump Defense, 95% Positive Dems

But a Media Research Center study of broadcast evening news coverage of the opening arguments of both sides, found ABC, CBS, and NBC did not live up to the standard they demanded of Republicans. They gave Democrats double the airtime and showered their arguments with mostly praise, while expressing only criticism of the President’s legal team.

Between Wednesday, January 22, when Democratic House impeachment managers launched their opening arguments, and Tuesday, January 28, when the President’s defense team rested, evening newscast reporters and anchors made a total of 34 evaluative statements about the merits and effectiveness of both sides.

Democratic impeachment managers received a total of 21 evaluative statements from ABC, CBS, and NBC journalists. Of that total, 95 percent of those (20) touted their efforts and presentations, which means only one of their evaluative comments were negative. ABC’s World News Tonight had eight positive comments, CBS Evening News had five, and NBC Nightly News seven. NBC had the lone negative comment.

Most up to date aggregate of polls for dem primary.

Notice our boy bloomburg quickly rising. That $200 million spent in ads is starting to influence those NPC dems...

Most up to date aggregate of polls for dem primary.

Notice our boy bloomburg quickly rising. That $200 million spent in ads is starting to influence those NPC dems...

Look at who hes beating? Id vote bloomberg over all of them polling below bloomberg but yang neetbux so its not like everyone is an npc the candidates suck

Hes beating klobucher ! ! Wow impressive

Have you guys seen this video of Biden? How can anyone watch this and think this guy can get over this in an election? How this guy is still running? amazes me. Am I missing something here?

Have you guys seen this video of Biden? How can anyone watch this and think this guy can get over this in an election? How this guy is still running? amazes me. Am I missing something here?

Nope, you're not missing anything.

Did you see the Bondi video that Hellsfury posted a couple pages back?

If not, check it out. Owned Biden and exposed all sorts of corruption.

tumblr_naopla97Up1qa64bjo2_r1_400.gif

ya, I saw those posted. I watched most of it in the hearing but it's good fun to hear again. I'm just bewildered that Biden is still running.
For the rest of this post, I'm going to discuss everything I've learned from blackpeople....

Period

Back