[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

you cant fight against mobs destorying infrastructure without really glassing or destroying an area you have to write off to make a point. If you are going to have to write off detroit which is prolly a bad example to strike fear into the mob by just killing alot of people, then yes you can somewhat control it.

But if the mob is at the point where its better to die than deal with the drama i think the military would have to make some hard decisions because once they focus on the mobs, other countries will try to take advantage.

So meh. The people have more power than they know its just that people wanna also be able to smoke weed and watch TV and not riot.

What mobs? Which Americans would be willing to die to destroy infrastructure, and why?

I think people grossly overestimate how a "civil war" would look in the US. Cities wouldn't be crippled. That's a ridiculous idea.

seWWoKb.png

bomb power stations, blow up bridges, dam aqueducts, starve a few million people; sounds like a great plan !

the american people will see you as heroes !!

bomb power stations, blow up bridges, dam aqueducts, starve a few million people; sounds like a great plan !

the american people will see you as heroes !!
Yeah 30 million people in and around New York City are gonna just sit idly by and let it happen too lol

cael I can safely say your head would turn into a canoe before you saw me.

That's awesome antifa wears masks to hide like little bitches. Makes them easier targets when I am 400 yards+ out. But please mr.noodle arm desk jockey tell us how you and antifa will do anything..

I hit strongly agree their also.

Although... I kinda felt bad about it.

I also hit strongly agree on the abortion question. (Maybe s disagree depending on how they worded it).

Pretty much everything else was agree/disagree.

Lol @ chest bump

I thought the same exact thing...while you don't want to "enforce" this at the same time it is selfish as fuck to procreate knowing you have a chance to fuck someone's life over.

cael I can safely say your head would turn into a canoe before you saw me.

That's awesome antifa wears masks to hide like little bitches. Makes them easier targets when I am 400 yards+ out. But please mr.noodle arm desk jockey tell us how you and antifa will do anything..

lmao tough guy on the internet day drinking watch out ppl

Back