[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

he is just jealous they have a higher IQ than him

Right, but let em think what he wants. He's wrong and POTUS is still getting re-elected so no matter what he says or thinks the Republic will stand.

Racist and mentally deranged.. quite the combination.

Find yourself a halfway competent therapist. Should be able to help you with your mental and social issues. Will not be able to help you with your lack of cognitive functions tho. :shrug:

epTtlel.png

Last edited:
in what world do u think attacks on infrastructure r gonna be seen by people as anything other than what it is: terrorism

more like hysterical
its also historic not historical but you're pretty uneducated so i dont expect you to know that

in what world do u think attacks on infrastructure r gonna be seen by people as anything other than what it is: terrorism

During such an event u wont see anything. The pwr will be off. What the fanatical left has been up to is the very definition of terrorism.

https://docs.house.gov/billsthisweek/20191216/CRPT-116hrpt346.pdf

Fabulous read in just the first 4-5 pages. I encourage you all to read this historical document.

I've read it. Funny stuff.

Last edited:
Last edited:
the problem is ur trying to think through this as though it's real and actually going to happen

these fucking pussies are so scared that they're trying to convince themselves that a civil war could never happen and everything is going to be alright. that's called ignorance of history. good job, cael.

Tell that to the President of the United States.

Lolololololllll

L

this is what you DON'T understand about that fox poll wanting impeachment. I've been saying for a month or so that I want impeachment. A lot of people like me want the impeachment to go through. the funny thing is you have no clue WHY we want this impeachment to go through. but you go ahead and think you're winning because people like me want the impeachment to happen.

this is what you DON'T understand about that fox poll wanting impeachment. I've been saying for a month or so that I want impeachment. A lot of people like me want the impeachment to go through. the funny thing is you have no clue WHY we want this impeachment to go through. but you go ahead and think you're winning because people like me want the impeachment to happen.

truth

Don't 4/5 Americans live in urban areas? The military will protect and provide where necessary for these people. Foolish to think otherwise. I don't believe they would go on the offensive to steal Bob and Tater's 100 acre farm but let's be real, the largest industrial farming operations are corporate in nature. They'll feed cities.

but the food has to get to the cities. The US has proven it cannot really win against an insurgent threat. The civilian you see unarmed today is just an insurgent in disguise. The same people you think you are helping are waiting to kill you.

So yeah, good luck getting that food to the city.

Also, urban areas have proven that once the lights go out people loot and create mayhem. Yes, those same blacks that the dims want to keep voting dem are the ones who will immediately start to create shit in the urban area. So good luck with that.

Finally - Taylor Swift. I am shocked she called out Soros. She has millions of SJW fans who are going to turn anti-progressive if she tells them to. Watch for Bernie to reach out to her to promise some legislation to protect music.

but the food has to get to the cities. The US has proven it cannot really win against an insurgent threat. The civilian you see unarmed today is just an insurgent in disguise. The same people you think you are helping are waiting to kill you.

So yeah, good luck getting that food to the city.

Also, urban areas have proven that once the lights go out people loot and create mayhem. Yes, those same blacks that the dims want to keep voting dem are the ones who will immediately start to create shit in the urban area. So good luck with that.

Finally - Taylor Swift. I am shocked she called out Soros. She has millions of SJW fans who are going to turn anti-progressive if she tells them to. Watch for Bernie to reach out to her to promise some legislation to protect music.

If shit is so bad that the lights can't stay on then yes you have a point. But I'm trying to think my way through a logical path in which people can't even keep the electricity flowing, you know? You can't just assume the military and government would dissolve. Even in some of the worst global examples from the previous 50 years, some level of service and infrastructure was always available.

If infrastructure is under threat, military and police will still be there to protect it. No the store shelves won't be packed, but life goes on.

Back