[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

well we know lefties are idiots

they think that instead of co-equal branches of gvt, Congress has all the power and the others need to do as they say / demand

yeah, thats exactly how civics and the Constitution works :lol:

Says a Donald Trump supporter.

This is hall of fame comedy.

1d45p4.gif
1d45p4.gif
1d45p4.gif

The slogan of the Republican Party is probably something in Russian about being as unethical and immoral as you can humanly get.

the word I think you are looking for is "shartshoted"

Russian's will soon adopt the word

because that's what we call being an unethical, dishonest, immoral loser who in 100% hypocritical about everything out of his mouth, every word he types, but also welshed on bets/debts while somehow trying to STILL take the high ground in every discussion on TW

the word I think you are looking for is "shartshoted"

Russian's will soon adopt the word

because that's what we call being an unethical, dishonest, immoral loser who in 100% hypocritical about everything out of his mouth, every word he types, but also welshed on bets/debts while somehow trying to STILL take the high ground in every discussion on TW

you gotta be sharting me

you know its 4 conservatards bc everythings got a label so the stupids can understand

meanwhile in Finland, no not Sweden anymore (it spread like your thot politicians millennial legs)

You wanna know what the feminist government of young women is in practice?

This is it.

The minister of finance asks people on Instagram if terrorists should be flown into Finland from Al-Hol camp in Syria.

I'm mortified this is my country now.

Tiina Wiik 🇫🇮 on Twitter:

ELnsw0RX0AE1xPz.jpg

:lol:

life and death by instagram votes and likes now

I mean it doesn't get any better than this for :flag:

abandon ship antifa absent

but not to hear cause you are not welcome

I get it man. Anyone that doesn't see the world through the same lens that you do, is a failure.

I also understand that is very hard for people like you to see a world where limited government replaces massive bureaucracies.

But for purely entertainment purposes:

5 smart reasons to abolish the Department of Education

These are all good points that i agree with, but additionally, i believe America had the number 1 educational system in the world the year before the DOE was implemented. Since then, we rank 24th.

But, we spend more per student than any other country in the world. By a lot.

Lastly, if we got rid of the DOE and handed the educational system back to the state/local level, we would see massive increases in competition and creativity (as this article suggests). We would start to see curriculum that moved away from creating good factory workers, and moved more toward the sciences/tech fields. By abolishing 80 different subagencies, we could then give that money back to the state so they can reduce the teacher to student ratio while simultaneously paying them more.

I think the real question should be, why would we want to keep the DOE?

I look forward to your answer.

No response to why the DOE should still exist?

Got it.

OMA - 237
Shart - 0

Dat pulix edukaion treatin me real guud!

I’ve answered questions constantly. Because you guys don’t like actual facts and living in reality, I can’t do anything about that.

Yea, okay you fagtard.

Look at you running from this one like a little bitch.

Yea, okay you fagtard.

Look at you running from this one like a little bitch.

look at who his supporters are

humpindudes
Kuunt of Col Blair

bonus: blackpeople hasnt told tell him to stop posting, y is that?

i mean, not even cael tries to roll a troll with him :lol:

:lol:

so many hot dudes

so much chowda from down unda

shartshooter gotta bring his hollywood thunder to MAGA

he sucks so much cock he has stretchmarks around his mouth

his neck has wrinkles from a pack of hot dogs stuck in his throat

not his fault he was told it would improve his hollywood image

The best thing about everything you just wrote is that the impeachment process doesn’t require the house to go through the judicial branch. It’s literally against the law, black and white language, to not comply with a subpoena. They literally, literally, made up something called absolute immunity to try and get around it. But, because we have to live in a world with disingenuous people like you, we have to go through an abused process to show them they are wrong.

The slogan of the Republican Party is probably something in Russian about being as unethical and immoral as you can humanly get.

Then there's no reason not to wait for the courts obvious ruling on obvious law, at which point you either get what you want or he violates the court's ruling and you can impeach him immediately. The only reason to skip this step is because there is a genuine possibility that the courts don't rule in your favor.

You've been sold a bill of goods.

tbf it is a mistake and not right to assume all lefties are dumb. They are all not. They ALL have been hit with MIL Grade propaganda for years and years. So unlike them we gotta look at the big picture.

Fool the legal expert

One of the slowest ppl on the forum always analyzing law and always analyzing it to fit his shill

Sad!

Stick to reeeeing about millenials in page long post you 40 yesr old boomer

Back