[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

I was short on time but can post details later. Feel free to Google “Trump crimes” and read from the numerous non-biased sources on his litany of suspected crimes. Literally dozens. Which again, time will hold him accountable for like is currently playing out in Congress.

Dozens of suspected crimes...

The man is the most investigated person in history. Millions of Trump loathers spend their entire day scouring the world for evidence of supposed crimes. How much time do you need to make an actual allegation of a crime with actual evidence to support his guilt instead of hiding behind weasel words?

I googled Clinton crimes and bush crimes and Hillary crimes..... am I to understand that all politicians are criminals????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sigh. I’m at work but since you guys are being disingenuous, I’ll respond with facts and what not in about an hour.

In the meantime, behold this absolutely fucking disgusting example of just how awful a human being, not only Trump is, but the people he surrounds himself with.

U.S. security chief 'heaped pain' on grieving parents of UK teen: lawyer - Reuters

He tried to surprise the parents of that guy in the UK who was killed by a diplomats wife with the fucking wife in the next room at the White House as though this is some reality TV show (fitting for Trump).

He is not only the worst POTUS in the history of our country but one of the worst people in the history of our country.

But regardless, even with the corrupt criminal justice system, when Bill Barr is out and a moral and ethical person is in charge and all your Republican pals start to feel the wrath of the justice system, I’m sure you’ll abide by their findings and won’t cry foul.

A moral and ethical person, you mean like Loretta tarmac Lynch or Eric fast and furious holder?

You're an idiot.

He tried to surprise the parents of that guy in the UK who was killed by a diplomats wife with the fucking wife in the next room at the White House as though this is some reality TV show (fitting for Trump).

He is not only the worst POTUS in the history of our country but one of the worst people in the history of our country.

That story is blatant emotional framing and one dimensional propaganda. You're applying malicious intent because you want their to be some. SURPRISE! GOTCHA BITCH! Give me a break. That story involves an obvious accident and a chance for the parents to confront the woman and perhaps hear an apology from her if they chose to do so. Yes it's shitty that she fled the country where it happened and likely won't face any consequences for it, but she's not a murderous psychopath being dangled in front of her victims parents.

I was short on time but can post details later. Feel free to Google “Trump crimes” and read from the numerous non-biased sources on his litany of suspected crimes. Literally dozens. Which again, time will hold him accountable for like is currently playing out in Congress.

So many crimes he's never been convicted on one of them.

Sigh. I’m at work but since you guys are being disingenuous, I’ll respond with facts and what not in about an hour.

In the meantime, behold this absolutely fucking disgusting example of just how awful a human being, not only Trump is, but the people he surrounds himself with.

U.S. security chief 'heaped pain' on grieving parents of UK teen: lawyer - Reuters

First, refer to fool's reply. Second, is that a crime?

Biden’s cash supply is pretty much empty, he’s spending more than he’s taking in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe he can borrow from his son Hunter? Oh wait nevermind that was spent on hookers and blow.

As I already said...

But regardless, even with the corrupt criminal justice system, when Bill Barr is out and a moral and ethical person is in charge and all your Republican pals start to feel the wrath of the justice system, I’m sure you’ll abide by their findings and won’t cry foul...

No, then it will be time to march on the Capitol and all the news outlets. It will be time to refresh this tree of liberty and truly protect the Constitution good luck out there.

Last edited:
Sigh. I’m at work but since you guys are being disingenuous, I’ll respond with facts and what not in about an hour...

Obviously a troll. Enough time to find this meaningless feelz story but not enough time to find facts. President Trump didn't even have to meet with these people; he was trying to reconcile people involved in an accident. Probably shouldn't have because parents will always be in denial.

Oh boy. This place thinks Reuters is propagada. This is gonna be a blast.

In regard to the Eric Holder/Loretta Lynch stuff. I guess you're outraged about this then right:

Why Is William Barr Meeting With Rupert Murdoch? | Vanity Fair

If not, sucks that you're a hypocrite.

Further, it's great when you try and use a defense that Trump hasn't been convicted of any crimes so he should be innocent when partisan people in charge of the levers are saying you can't indict a sitting president. We'll get to that later.

I forgot that there is an entire Wikipedia about DJT's legal problems (liberal leaning Wiki of course):

Legal affairs of Donald Trump - Wikipedia

Peruse that to your hearts content.

I'm up to like 6-0 or 7-0 here. It's like shooting fish in a barrel.

Next.

Oh boy. This place thinks Reuters is propagada. This is gonna be a blast.

I said the story was, because it is. If you want to conflate that with saying Reuters as an organization is propaganda, that's entirely on you. Every news outlet is capable of posting editorialized nonsense masquerading as news. If you're in denial about that, it's because you're the person being targeted by it.

If you're in denial about that, it's because you're the person being targeted by it.

31pmht.jpg

In regard to the Eric Holder/Loretta Lynch stuff. I guess you're outraged about this then right:

i dunno man, being directly implicated in the murder of Americans by drug cartels strikes me as slightly more relevant to ethics than meeting with fox news. oh and, ya know, the coverup part

Back