[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

fake SSNs and other shit that could be easily weeded out by mandating e-verify but won't actually happen because then illegal immigrants wouldn't be able to work

This is why GST, VAT and sales taxes are better ideas than income tax. User pays no matter where you earned it or where you are from.

get out the teenage vote!
4ed20f1b1d20f9130b97561d31bf58ec.jpg

you're not aiming low enough I was a paperboy at 11. So how insane do you want to appear?

just make being in the country illegally punishable by death and cut the 20 year death row sentences down to like 20 hours

They saw you coming in California.
this just happened yesterday
Despite the fact that Californians always overwhelmingly vote to keep the death penalty. Despite the fact that Californians recently voted to speed up the process. Still this is the governor they voted in...

Gavin Newsom, California governor, says death penalty is "a racist system" - CBS News

Calif. Gov. Gavin Newsom Orders Moratorium On Death Penalty : NPR

And this is after telling everybody during the election cycle that he would not go against the will of the people.

Last edited:
ATM there are 15,702 sealed indictments in California. That faggot Gavin did away with the death penalty so him and and fellow Chinese spies/operative dont hang. Fortunately the Military Tribunals don't give a rats ass about his obvious attempts to cover his treasonous ass.

Wait wait I got this argument
Since it's illegal to vote at the age of 16
Then you shouldn't tax them
And if you don't tax them
it's not fair to tax anyone
Therefore abolish taxation

coombs is quiet today lool

you need to go to his thread where..
he's still being relatively quiet.
Tense times in New Zealand.

i hope NZ don't permaban you for hangin' with us

leave coombz alone NZ
hes a good boy n' didn du nutin

Last edited:
y is trojanman sperging out

he is fake trolling about a topic he is also simultaneously dead serious about

HURRRRRRR DURRRRRRRRRRRRRPIN we call it now

Captain Tele said:
Obviously the dude had a few screws loose, but was also clearly an idiot. His ideology is irrational almost like organized religion. I'm guessing multiple personality disorder or schizophrenia.

don't you want kids to vote in another thread?

D1qhFkjW0AA-T8H.png

it's fine that your place on the spectrum doesnt pick up sarcasm

I mean he was only kidding to be this :ftard:

“Hey hey. Ho ho. Fossil fuels have got to go!”

-smart phone
-plastic water bottle
-gortex jacket
-Lycra pants
-Signs painted with sharpies
-1000 other things made from oil

This is why we don’t let children make policy. Or vote.

Look at AOC's green army go.....no wonder they want these children to vote so bad

This is what’s going on in nyc right now. Seems these guys are AOC’s followers supporting the Green New Deal

Last edited:
Voting should begin at the age you are considered an adult.
Which should be consistent with the age you are legally able to have sex with another adult, able to serve in your country's armed forces and legal to be served alcohol.

Unfortunately the US does not seem to be able to agree on a common age for all of these.

Smarten up and make it 18, it makes things a lot easier.

Back