[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

I had to check that wasn't an Onion article

"non-Hispanic whites" This is a new term to me, I suppose soon this is how this minority will be known.

1552281905118.jpg

MIGA :lol:

Reee 4 israel boys

lol
Yeah I'm sure this is a legit study taking in all factors. Do they consider the people who are working and having to drive on the freeway and breathe in all that crap to get to work. I'm guessing they missed a few important factors. Of course all the article does is repeat multiple times the study's 'findings'.

It's crazy, but they link to the study and you can click it and read it.

Inequity in consumption of goods and services adds to racial–ethnic disparities in air pollution exposure | PNAS

The gist is poor people consume less than wealthier people and therefore contribute less to pollution. Poor people also tend to live in cities where pollution is worse. Absolutely shocking data that is clearly caused by racism.

What's funny is that the study found that particulate pollution has massively decreased for everyone AND the disparity between races has reduced, but this wasn't at all the important takeaway from the study and wasn't even worth mentioning in the article.

Exposure to PM2.5 caused by personal consumption by all three racial–ethnic groups decreased by an average of 51% during 2003–2015, even as personal consumption expenditures increased. Furthermore, absolute differences in exposure caused by overall consumption decreased among groups, as did absolute differences in overall exposure caused by each group’s consumption.

always fuk wit liberal fukkn pussyass fukkn l0s3rz evry fukkn day irl yus lykka da intanetz n compyoota if u not doin it den u a wyte trash fukkn l0s3r yus lykkem :king:

say it with me now

════╦═════╦═════╦═════╦═════╦═════╦═════╦═════╦════
═╦══╩══╦══╩══╦══╩══╦══╩══╦══╩══╦══╩══╦══╩══╦══╩══╦═
═╩══╦══╩══╦══╩══╦══╩══╦══╩══╦══╩══╦══╩══╦══╩══╦══╩═
═╩══╦══╩═══╩══╩═══╩ FUND THE WALL ╦══╩═══╩═══╩═══╩══╩═
═╩═════╩═════╩═════╩═════╩═════╩═════╩═════╩═════╩═

mexico, are you listening? where's our goddamn money

lol look at that shit, like clockwork. nothing left but shitty trolls.

insidious, kotz, cumdumplins, cael, one after the other after my one post i made after not being here for 3 days.

fucking sad.

shut the fucking place down already.

I'm betting Mexico is paying for Israel's wall first; we just have to be patient and wait our turn.

Wait maybe President Donald Trump got confused and thought we the USA were Mexico, and Israel is really the USA.
now it all makes sense

Back