[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

here's a transcript

"I personally believe that Palestinians are unable to do so because, uhmmm, some people out there in their nation don't have maps and uh, I believe that our, I, education like such as, uh, South Africa, and uh, the Israel, everywhere like such as, and I believe that they should, uhhh, our education over here in the Palestine should help the Israel., uh, should help South Africa, it should help the Israel and the Middle East countries so we will be able to build up their future, for us.”

Anthony Bourdain slammed Hillary Clinton and 'gropey, disgusting' Bill Clinton in newly released interview | Fox News

Not suicide

“Bill Clinton, look, the bimbo eruptions—it was f---ing monstrous. That would not have flown today,” Bourdain said about the scandal. “[Bill Clinton is] a piece of s---. Entitled, rapey, gropey, grabby, disgusting, and the way that he — and she [Hillary] — destroyed these women and the way that everyone went along, and, and are blind to this!”

The 61-year-old went on to say it was “unforgivable” the way the couple had shut down the accusers.

Bourdain was found unresponsive on June 8 in the bathroom of a luxury hotel

Last edited:
GTFO

407dd1f4a6d32db6979bde37c79416ce

Reporter removed before Trump-Putin press conference

Whoops.. busted #walkaway

New York Times offends with 'homophobic' cartoon depicting Trump, Putin as lovers | Fox News

“Whenever the left wants to lampoon someone on the right they always play the gay card. This is exactly what they think of gay people - that our lives and our relationships are jokes. Something deserving of ridicule and scorn,” Barron said. “Most middle school children behave better than this.”

The Times’ tweet was roasted by followers, with users calling it “a cut throat ad aimed at LGBQ,” “disgraceful,” “creepy” and “homophobic trash.”

“What on Earth makes you think that equating the love that millions of people across the planet feel for one another to the unconscionably criminal relationship between these two is OK?” LGBTQ activist Brian Sims wrote.

Conservative commentator Ben Shapiro tweeted, “Oh so now homophobia is cool if it’s used to rip Trump.”

Free Beacon reporter Alex Griswold added, "The joke here is that Trump is a gay.”

Back