[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

u gotta read those fartmart comments, all of our fravrit fighters from the softbrawl video are challenging pete fonda to a one-on-one irl deathmatch on the internet

it feels like tribalwar y2k :sunny:

also it's very much less ignoble 2b an ignoramus than it is 2b an ideologue, so rly it should b an easy choice 4 ppl who need to explain their shift in interest

3 phases of TDS followed by bathrobe noose

1. Triple syndrome
2. Vanster psychosis
3. Fonda dementia

SlCPC4or.png

this was a good orchestrated tactic by the shitlibs. It got all the retards crying.

Nah it was too early. This will fade by the midterms. At best you could say it distracted from North Korea, but frankly that would've faded too just from lack of continuing coverage.

I'm loving every minute of it though. It's awesome. These people have almost completely lost it. Just waiting on a few people to murder another over it.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Just think...

... if there was some kind of barrier, like I don't know, say a wall that kept people from breaking the law and ending up in custody there wouldn't be a humanitarian crisis in the first place.

y do hollywood celebs think they have a brain or something... their sole job is to be puppets for our amusement

I kind of feel bad for David Hogg now. He needs to pivot to immigrants rights or risk obscurity. I mean nobody really even talked about the New Jersey art festival where 22 people got shot this week. Of course that's probably because it was two POC gang bangers shooting at each other and hitting everyone else, but it wouldn't have happened if some gun store hadn't sold a gun to someone who just got out of jail on homicide related charges.

Im waiting to see what happens in 2020. I think Trumps going to do 2 terms. That election night will be glorious. There will be liberal heads popping across the land

2018: Trump is going to jail any day now!
2020: Can't believe it he should be in jail!
2022: Nobody has done more damage to our country in our history it's fucking awful can't believe he's not in jail
2024: This guy is worse than Trump!
2026: This guy makes Trump look good!
2028: I'd rather have Trump than the new guy!
2030: You know I hated on Trump a bunch but he wasn't really all that bad when I think about it

What they don't understand is it's not being upset that's the problem, it's the level of hysteria. It's a reasonable position to be upset about children being separated from parents and put into an enclosure. What's not reasonable is the histrionics after spending 8 years completely silent on the issue. Going from one extreme to the other implies you were either ignorant of the issue, or only interested in it for ideological reasons, neither of which is an appealing position.

If you say so, but the fact is that Trump caved. It took the entire world calling him a dick, but cave he did. I'm starting to like Melania, a little.

34731830_1819878304973139_6405807571520716800_n.jpg

btw, Stephen Miller's cell phone # was leaked this afternoon:

202-881-8641

He's not been having a good day.

I'm all for keeping the families together Van, I said before that it's obvious Dems don't actually care if children are incarcerated so long as they're with their parents.

Back