[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

DG96yzkU0AAP_-I.jpg

a war we can't win..........LOL

but we should definitely keep pushing for WW3 with Russia

because Putin far easier adversary

it is like CNN is trying to make us dumber

Fool is equivalent to a sjw he reads his echo chamber t_d and then posts about how outraged he is

Might as well just become a sjw

What new article are you going to post that makes you outraged enough to generate a wall of text post next :lol:

Still waiting to hear your reasoning as to why you think I read the donald.

Fool is equivalent to a sjw he reads his echo chamber t_d and then posts about how outraged he is

Might as well just become a sjw

What new article are you going to post that makes you outraged enough to generate a wall of text post next :lol:

He owned the shit out of phrito and still you post fantasy.

idiot

The Republican party temporarily renamed itself, and Lincoln spent less than 1 year under that name, which was still the Republican party in everything else but name.

You sure about that? You might want to take a look at who the Vice President was, and what his alignment was.

By your logic, an atheist that converts to religion a year before their death died an atheist.

I'm also still baffled as to why you're hanging on to a label and ignoring Lincoln's ideology, as he was in no way shape or form a modern day Republican.

You sure about that? You might want to take a look at who the Vice President was, and what his alignment was.

By your logic, an atheist that converts to religion a year before their death died an atheist.

I'm also still baffled as to why you're hanging on to a label and ignoring Lincoln's ideology, as he was in no way shape or form a modern day Republican.

it is like the more fool owns u

the harder down your own rabbit hole of self delusion you feel the need to run

:Hmm:

and there is the ballgame

but we will not let facts get in the way of phaytal's pseudo preachy narrative

he can't handle basic math

so we should promote him to head tw historian

Guys, let's ignore the fact that Republicans renamed their party, and Lincoln ran with a Democrat as a VP.

It never happened. National Union Party never happened.

Again, they renamed the party in order to attract pro-war Democrats who were anti-republican. That's it.

And no, that's not the same logic. The equivalent would be saying "He's a Latter-Day Saint, not a Mormon."

As to why you're baffled, try this. If he is in no way shape or form a modern day Republican, then what reason does Google have to alter the primary search response to something other than Republican, which he was for the bulk of his career and the primary party of his presidency? If modern Republicans use Lincoln as their iconic president, the party of Lincoln, etc. due to his popularity, what is the purpose of relabeling him other than an attempt to diminish that claim? There is little to no historical justification for it, that is a weak position and you damn well know it, and as you just pointed out, he's not really a modern day Republican either. So why bother to change it at all? It's petty, revisionist history.

Guys, let's ignore the fact that Republicans renamed their party, and Lincoln ran with a Democrat as a VP.

It never happened. National Union Party never happened.

Well by your logic he wasn't a Democrat VP, he was a National Union Party VP.

Unfortunately Fool, he doesn't 'damn well know it', which is the problem.

Overall, he 'knows' very little. He 'thinks' he 'knows' but alas... I'm afraid he is just too far gone.

Back