[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

I find the alteration of history to suit modern ideological purposes to be offensive. It's disgusting, and the reasoning is so completely transparent that you ignoring it because it suits you is reprehensible.

What alteration of history?

What party did Lincoln run under in the 1864 election? What party did Lincoln represent until the day he died?

Besides, in 1864, you would have been a Democrat.

This thread is shit. I am not trying to hold it to the light at all. But for the last 100 pages, the left is just turned to even more mush than before. Now you offer petty insults, fantasy talk and just plain bullshit.

What party did Lincoln run under in the 1864 election? What party did Lincoln represent until the day he died?

So would you say that Lincoln was from Washington DC?

Supertrap someone who is thankful 2 even be alive after multiple heart attacks talking shit about someone else dieing

Wow u really are a nutjob

Sorry we triggered u snowflake into some wierd meltdown jibber

quadruple incoherent shit post tornado

Maybe if you took 2 seconds to see the world and quit being an asshole you would have seen the signs

636024217934235765164951305_suicide.jpg

Supertrap someone who is thankful 2 even be alive after multiple heart attacks talking shit about someone else dieing

Wow u really are a nutjob

Sorry we triggered u snowflake into some wierd meltdown jibber

Who says I am thankful? I am alive because I survived 4 heart attacks. I am tough.

The National Union Party was created in 1864 prior to the end of the Civil War. A faction of anti-Lincoln Radical Republicans held the belief that Lincoln was incompetent, and therefore could not be re-elected.

1024px-Grant-Colfax.png

Grant/Colfax 1868 National Union Republican campaign poster

you have no idea what anyone would have or wouldn't have been

even they made it up as they went (obviously)

Back