[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Ok? But that doesn't address the clear bias these 'journalists' have.

The bias against Trump was different. And yes, the media is biased towards the left.

Trump was an unusual case though. Everyone thought it was really hilarious he was running and actually doing well for awhile.

A reality TV star was running and saying really strange things all along and it was hilarious. Sorry, it just was. It goes beyond politics.

Plus, how did that negative coverage hurt him? Did it at all? I think CNN blasting him day after day did the exact opposite. I think it just made the people who liked what he had to say love him more.

Excuse me, but I did. Not only that, but I called it from the start.
I was 50/50 saying he had to carry the swing states. I was talking about the electoral counts in each state the entire time. The surprise for me was him carrying the blue states up north (MI, WS, PA). That was the icing on the cake.

So, you've read all their political coverage have you? That means you are either:

-over 70 years old
and/or
-sitting in doctor's waiting rooms for a very, very long time

Nobody thought Trump would win. I was in the Trump thread in the afternoon on election day and even everyone here was dreading the result.

You're such an insufferable cunt

I know I didn't think he'd win, but I thought it would be a lot closer than most people thought it would be. I certainly thought that "they" would never allow him to win.

The bias against Trump was different. And yes, the media is biased towards the left.

Trump was an unusual case though. Everyone thought it was really hilarious he was running and actually doing well for awhile.

A reality TV star was running and saying really strange things all along and it was hilarious. Sorry, it just was. It goes beyond politics.

Plus, how did that negative coverage hurt him? Did it at all? I think CNN blasting him day after day did the exact opposite. I think it just made the people who liked what he had to say love him more.

The bias against Trump was very negative, no matter what he did. The negative coverage actually helped him with his 'outsider' status. If they would have covered him 'fairly', he might have actually lost.

That doesn't excuse the fact of the clear bias though from 'journalists' who aren't 'commentators'. There's a difference. In commentary, it's ok to be a douchebag, but when you're supposed to be a journalist that brings the news, clear bias is awful.

v95VTmj.png

kek <-- this one
kek
kek
kek

Actually, kerosene is pretty reasonable imo

Compare his replies to the other alleged indies here in TW, like:

feytal
beggi
icpedo
dealyderp
asshatsam
gotfaggis

hell, even low-T dawg has gotten better :shrug:

The bias against Trump was very negative, no matter what he did. The negative coverage actually helped him with his 'outsider' status. If they would have covered him 'fairly', he might have actually lost.

That doesn't excuse the fact of the clear bias though from 'journalists' who aren't 'commentators'. There's a difference. In commentary, it's ok to be a douchebag, but when you're supposed to be a journalist that brings the news, clear bias is awful.

Well, that's why I don't watch CNN (believe it or not). They stopped being "news" a long time ago along with Fox, MSNBC, etc.

Guess what? The issues are boring. People don't care.

Plus, this election was never about issues. Why cover the issues? I refused to vote Hillary and it had little to do with the issues. I lean left, I didn't have any major problems with her platform.

Wasn't the the DNCs entire plan? Find the most negative, unlikable Republican candidate and push the press on him 24/7 with the notion he'll be so disliked/reviled by Election Day the Democrat's candidate would walk into a landslide election?

Well, that's why I don't watch CNN (believe it or not). They stopped being "news" a long time ago along with Fox, MSNBC, etc.

Guess what? The issues are boring. People don't care.

Plus, this election was never about issues. Why cover the issues? I refused to vote Hillary and it had little to do with the issues. I lean left, I didn't have any major problems with her platform.

It wasn't just CNN. Martha Raddatz (ABC News) was nearly crying, Richard Engle (NBC News) went into a bizarre tirade and was about to burst into tears or pop a blood vessel.

Wasn't the the DNCs entire plan? Find the most negative, unlikable Republican candidate and push the press on him 24/7 with the notion he'll be so disliked/reviled by Election Day the Democrat's candidate would walk into a landslide election?

I assume they knew they had a horribly flawed candidate, and honestly I think Trump gave them the best shot to win.

Any strategy that involved throwing Hillary at us was an awful one. As Trump says, the stuff that came out about her should have been disqualified her as president.

The Dems can cry all they want but they made a terrible choice.

Haha, yes!

"President-Elect Donald Trump to nominate pro-wrestling magnate Linda McMahon as the administrator of Small Business Administration"

It wasn't just CNN. Martha Raddatz (ABC News) was nearly crying, Richard Engle (NBC News) went into a bizarre tirade and was about to burst into tears or pop a blood vessel.

Trump is big ratings. Hating on him or supporting him both bring in great ratings. Hating on Trump now is even better ratings. Notice how CNN and others reported how the polls got oh so much closer right before a debate?

I laughed after the election. I was shocked simply because it was unexpected, but whatever. I'm very much in the minority though - people are genuinely freaked the hell out.

I'm not saying you're wrong for finding people ridiculous, but people really feel this way.

Also, guess what? Get used to it. We had 8 years of thanks Obama memes. Now you're on the receiving end.

Trump is big ratings. Hating on him or supporting him both bring in great ratings. Hating on Trump now is even better ratings. Notice how CNN and others reported how the polls got oh so much closer right before a debate?

I laughed after the election. I was shocked simply because it was unexpected, but whatever. I'm very much in the minority though - people are genuinely freaked the hell out.

I'm not saying you're wrong for finding people ridiculous, but people really feel this way.

Also, guess what? Get used to it. We had 8 years of thanks Obama memes. Now you're on the receiving end.

These are 'journalists' who aren't supposed to take sides though, clearly showing a bias.

I understand Seth Meyers, Colbert, Maddow, etc.... acting like this and making jokes or being biased and that's fine.

But when a journalist does their best job twisting something around in a way that it reflects negatively no matter what, then that's a problem.

I assume they knew they had a horribly flawed candidate, and honestly I think Trump gave them the best shot to win.

Any strategy that involved throwing Hillary at us was an awful one. As Trump says, the stuff that came out about her should have been disqualified her as president.

The Dems can cry all they want but they made a terrible choice.

I suspect they were banking on Trump being SO reviled and disliked people wouldn't notice Clinton's shit. Regardless it backfired awfully.

Back