[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread v2

No. Not like that. I played HS sports, college ski team, raced bikes professionally in Europe, and skied for the US World Cup team. Ive been in a lot of locker rooms, and have heard a lot of talk about women that was degrading, sometimes even disgusting, but not like that.

I've never talked like that. My teammates never talked like that. That is a level of disgusting Ive never experienced in person.
Using words like "every" in your argument neuters it before you can even make your point. Do better.

Fag

Guess I grew up around hundreds of Trumps because what he said is tame compared to the shit I grew up with.

TW is asked to provide examples of locker room talk they have heard, and none of it is as disgusting as Trump's. Gg

TW is asked to provide examples of locker room talk they have heard, and none of it is as disgusting as Trump's. Gg
“I took my cock out of her ass and wiped it across her upper lip, giving her a shit mustache!”

“This one time, at band camp, I shoved my flute up my pussy!”

“She was on the rag, but I didn’t care, I went down on that skank like it was feeding time at the hog farm!”

“She couldn’t walk straight for a week! Took 45 minutes to get that bitch to cum!”

Yes there is/was plenty of “locker room talk,” before the age of 20. By the late 20’s it’s quite tame, infrequent, and behind closed doors. By the time you’re in your 60’s and running for political office it shouldn’t exist ->at that point you should know better and that everyone is watching. If you’re still using “locker room talk,” at that point, it’s because you’re a misogynistic pig and don’t particularly care who knows that about you.

Yes there is/was plenty of “locker room talk,” before the age of 20. By the late 20’s it’s quite tame, infrequent, and behind closed doors. By the time you’re in your 60’s and running for political office it shouldn’t exist ->at that point you should know better and that everyone is watching. If you’re still using “locker room talk,” at that point, it’s because you’re a misogynistic pig and don’t particularly care who knows that about you.
This was behind closed doors 'among friends' and he wasn't running for office at the time, it was like 10 years before he was running for office

Imagine grown men getting their panties in a bunch over some bullshit locker room talk :LOL: jfc check your balls

Most of us don't get butthurt about it enough to have it etched in our memories
I don't know what butthurt means.

As far as locker room talk, I don't recall seeing you at the 2023 Olympic Trials. Tell me which locker was yours, and specifically how you were belittling women, and it might jog my memory.

As far as locker room talk, I don't recall seeing you at the 2023 Olympic Trials. Tell me which locker was yours, and specifically how you were belittling women, and it might jog my memory.
no wonder you've been salty you didn't make the olympics

(again)

probably because he's terrible at locker room talk. always talking about underaged girls and pot smoking teenagers covered in tats and piercings on reddit. i would have kicked him out too.

Oh you know exactly what butthurt means...that stretch for a 'gotcha' proves it.

Back