Me and my negrep stalker

To whom it may concern,

My name is Josiah Epstein. I run a non-profit Judaism discussion forum which specializes in publicizing anti-Semitic events and publications. My forum has over 10,000 active members daily. Lately, a member by the name of Joemomma5000, which identifies himself as Chris Johnson of Toronto, CA with an IP to match from Solidifi's servers has been threatening members of my forum and spamming anti-Semitic images from Solidifi's corporate servers. I have detailed logs and screenshots attached in which you can examine for your own understanding of this issue.

I plea with you to investigate the matter further as this menace has prominent members of this community to be extremely concerned for their livelihood.

Sincerely,
Josiah Epstein
Manager/Owner of Jewish Freedom

Solidifi : Canada : About : Board of Directors

email is going to all these fine jewish gentlemen

To whom it may concern,

My name is Josiah Epstein. I run a non-profit Judaism discussion forum which specializes in publicizing anti-Semitic events and publications. My forum has over 10,000 active members daily. Lately, a member by the name of Joemomma5000, which identifies himself as Chris Johnson of Toronto, CA with an IP to match from Solidifi's servers has been threatening members of my forum and spamming anti-Semitic images from Solidifi's corporate servers. I have detailed logs and screenshots attached in which you can examine for your own understanding of this issue.

I plea with you to investigate the matter further as this menace has prominent members of this community to be extremely concerned for their livelihood.

Sincerely,
Josiah Epstein
Manager/Owner of Jewish Freedom

Solidifi : Canada : About : Board of Directors

email is going to all these fine jewish gentlemen

:popcorn:

207t468.jpg

apparently mason hunter of ft wayne indiana is in some trouble

i hope they don't extradite me to canada

Back