Marvel's Doctor Strange film will use Quantum Mechanics to explain his powers

HollyW00d

Veteran XX
Feige On Getting "Doctor Strange" To Work | News | Dark Horizons

An exert

Asked about how the powers would work, Feige tells Bad Ass Digest:

"Are you watching the Cosmos series? That’s magic, [the quantum physics]. It’s unbelievable. If somebody knew how to tap into that stuff, what’s the difference between that and magic? You don't get into it in Harry Potter, but if a scientist went to Hogwarts he'd find out how some of that stuff is happening.

We're not going to spend a lot of time on that, but there will be some of that. And particularly for a character like Strange, who goes from a man of science to a man of faith and who traverses both worlds. And sometimes there won't be an answer. Sometimes he'll want an answer – "How is this happening?!" – and nothing. Doctor Strange needs to be a Ditko/Kubrick/Miyazaki/The Matrix mind-trip."

The reason I bring this up is because Pagy tried to troll me in the past about my reasoning that Thor's powers could be attributed to his ability on a quantum level to control certain matter. And low and behold that's how Marvel plans to ground the psuedoscience and mystical stuff in the Marvel films.

Cliffs

Pagy still retarded

And before the trolls start I never said it was reality, but that the possibility is what makes it work in the film universe

omorly.gif

I'm more interested in the deadpool movie.
I wonder when where going to see that one.

Feige On Getting "Doctor Strange" To Work | News | Dark Horizons

An exert

The reason I bring this up is because Pagy tried to troll me in the past about my reasoning that Thor's powers could be attributed to his ability on a quantum level to control certain matter. And low and behold that's how Marvel plans to ground the psuedoscience and mystical stuff in the Marvel films.

Cliffs

Pagy still retarded

And before the trolls start I never said it was reality, but that the possibility is what makes it work in the film universe
explain again the "possibility" of thor and his enchanted hammer

hollywood could you please go into your belief that thor and his hammer could work in reality for those of us who missed it. I'd love to hear this.

pls and thank you

Back