Make me some breakfast bitch

Breakfast has nothing to do with it. I think the mother threatened to kick the kid out of the house, hit him with the fry pan, and he snapped, took the fry pan from her, and went off. Mothers turn on their kids when they turn 17. They love them as babies, show them off to friends. But when the kid is 17 and slacking off, the parents want them on the streets.

Breakfast has nothing to do with it. I think the mother threatened to kick the kid out of the house, hit him with the fry pan, and he snapped, took the fry pan from her, and went off. Mothers turn on their kids when they turn 17. They love them as babies, show them off to friends. But when the kid is 17 and slacking off, the parents want them on the streets.
Damn, you are full of the hate this morning....

My mommy still loves me. Hell she'd keep me at home forever if it were up to her. Sucks to be you!

Pearls...fucking gold lined, gem encrusted pearls.

Well, someone in the Flint area watch the news, and I bet that's what happened. I'll have to check back in a couple days if I remember. I bet the kid confesses and the cops tell what happened to the news. They say an argument broke out and he went off. He put bandages on his arm and was acting like nothing happened when the cops showed up. He'll claim self defense.

Last edited:
Back