[London] No power for you.

was the power outage 10 years ago a false flag?

what does it mean for us now?

WHAT DOES IT MEAN?!?!?!

fuk it is day #4 of zero power can u hear me is there anybody out there shit is gettin mad max out here

zombies r not supernatural they r just humans who r unprepared holy fuck there is 1 comin no NO NO YOU CAN'T TAKE MY BATTERIES!!!!!! NO!!!!!! NO I SAY!!!!!

fuk a duk muk

let us know how it goes

hopefully tehvul will finally tell us what the fuck is going on

people need to stop picking on him

fuk i had 2 bash in his skull w/ a bunch of d-cell batteries in a sock

he is fukin dead now but fuk him twice b/c he ruin like 4 of the batteries w/ his skull what a piece of shit oh fuck he is twitching or is that my psyche rebelling as the reality of what i have just done sinks in

José Narosky once said that in war, there are no unwounded soldiers

i fear, as is becoming ever-more apparent, that in this post-apocalyptic world there are no unscarred PC users as the realpolitik of an ultra-scarcity economy takes hold

do not weep for my humanity, it is already dead

i think i will start up a necklace made of human ears

it is v impressive/scary

day five

or is it day six

we have already begun to regress; i cannot remember my birthday, an irony that is not lost on me

we can never go back, not now, not after what we've done

can anybody hear me, or am i just crazy? I have realised my life-long dream: I am... alone

has infowars paid you for this scoop yet tehvul

what's the going rate for 10 year old news these days

great thing about those courses that are available online/shit that's online generally is that you never get graded

there's nobody to challenge your knowledge so you can grade yourself :sunny:

man, i wish i could get innernet here this is driving me nuts WHO AM I EVEN TALKING TO IS THIS A CHALKBOARD

London. Power out.

Travel chaos as power cut hits London

CLIFFS:

- London loses power.
- The USA is next.
- Profit?

I would not have posted it had I not been able to vet the story myself. The power was out when I posted this thread.

Used the info found in the link and I checked the arrival/departure at the Waterloo Station and no data. Checked another station and nada as well. Checked the web cams in the areas affected, and they were dead. Also confirmed via peeps there via FB and twitter.

Reported to TW, and reported my findings to one of the reporters from infowars along with info about a story I have been working for 2 years. Despite the fact most all of you are real cunts to me I still think you all should know wtf is going on. :shrug:

lol says the dude who lives w/ a 'Dad' who fucks him

i wonder if he will ever see how silly that is

or is he 2 busy still pretending to be a journalist

or a functional human being

day 28....I have killed them all. The neighbors dog will be tomorrows steak.

I have secured my area from the looters that we call zombies. Ordinary people.

We save bullets by spearing them or slaying them with our bows.

is this true War?

I will endeavor to clarify the layout and organization of this camp and others to the best of my abilities and limited knowledge. Though I am somewhat trusted in my position, I and the others in my position at the concealed camps, have only the knowledge we need to function in our roles.

My titled position is 'Sergeant of Detainee Operations'. My position falls under direct supervision of the Commander of Internment operations. I won't go into more detail here about the various levels of Chain of authority here. It would take up too much paper and I am writing this journal to document the important incidents and events of this camp. I refer the future reader of my record to FM 3-39.40 for the dull details.

Each detainment facility is organized under that FM. Commanders have authority to adjust some details based on their particular circumstances. There appear to be around 973 FEMA Camps to my best guess. This is an estimation. Many of the detainment facilities are set up previously established penal institutions. From what I can gather, this was done to save on infrastructure costs. The American populace at large does not know of these camps with any certitude. Plausible deniability and other psychological operations are working to keep the cloud of uncertainty intact.

To my knowledge, only two camps are actually known by the populace to exist. One of those is the compromised facility in the Everglades. The Commander of that facility has been ordered to undertake efforts to immediately cloak that unit as a newly established Joint NATO Training Detainment facility to aid the 'spin cycle' do damage control. I have duties to attend to now I will continue this later.

I am writing this in the darkness using my night vision eyepiece. I have been experiencing a growing revulsion for the events unfolding before my very eyes. This revulsion is only rivaled by my tremendous sense of guilt for becoming an accomplice to these events. But, what could I do? I have a family to feed, house and clothe. I will not reveal my true name in this paper. I dare not lest my superiors discover that my lengthy reports are not ALL getting filed with the FEMA records division. Why do I risk this record? I know that posterity will require an answer of me. I am acting a a kind of scribe, a witness to events that I fear will ultimately be regarded as no less despicable that the internment camps of Japanese during World War 2 and yet hopefully less fatal than the holocaust of the Jews. It is with growing regret and sadness that I fulfill my duties here at Camp______.

Perhaps I will have the opportunity to provide the data for that blank in the future when this record is entered into testimony to ameliorate the severity of my own future prison sentence.

All the prisoners here are confused, and bewildered. A few bolder ones are angry, some openly. It is understandable. In the majority of cases, they are/were patriots and protesters brought here under ambiguous laws and with no recourse to legal representation. We-yes, I must use that word as much as it wounds me, we have been watching many of them since 9-ll. The POTUS and his minions deemed them a potential threat to peace, indeed feared that they could foment a new Civil War.

lol tehvul is quoting fictional facebook stories now

he must be working on a story for infowars

some1 quote me

Back