[lol] Some fag tried to e-knight me last night

21mezkm.jpg

I only read the first 2 pages, what is going on here? Thread starter used eknight in reference to something that happened in real life, so does that mean that it didn't happen at all or that it happened in some online game that he plays in? Does he have problems being able to tell the difference between what happens online and what happens when you interact with people face to face?

Or was he just drunk when posting?

whenever someone knocks on my door from now on im going to say "fuck yeah im in"

I only read the first 2 pages, what is going on here? Thread starter used eknight in reference to something that happened in real life, so does that mean that it didn't happen at all or that it happened in some online game that he plays in? Does he have problems being able to tell the difference between what happens online and what happens when you interact with people face to face?

:lol: I have no idea where you guys come up with this shit, but it's liquid gold.

What are the Primary Characteristics of FAS, ARND and ARBD?

Individuals with FAS have a distinct pattern of facial abnormalities, growth deficiency and evidence of central nervous system dysfunction. In addition to mental retardation, individuals with FAS, ARND and ARBD may have other neurological deficits such as poor motor skills and hand-eye coordination. They may also have a complex pattern of behavioral and learning problems, including difficulties with memory, attention and judgment.

Back