Let's have another dumbass cops / gun control thread.

Mitch, do you whore TW because you crave the attention, and you can't find friends in Dubai? Or is it because they would behead you for acting like this there?

Can someone please make an icon for "treating this post and the living brain donor that posted it with the contempt they deserve". Thanks.

with all the cameras cops have installed in their cars, where's the video? I want to judge this from my comfy chair but don't have enough info to make an accurate judgement yet.

Bro, there's something like 320 million people in the US (last I heard), guaranteed that at any given moment there's some fucked up shit happening to someone by someone somewhere in the United States.

I've been here for 37 years and I've never heard a shot fired in anger. I'm about as worried about getting shot as I am about getting struck by lightning.

Last edited:
Bro, there's something like 320 million people in the US (last I heard), guaranteed that at any given moment there's some fucked up shit happening to someone by someone somewhere in the United States.

I've been here for 37 years and I've never heard a shot fired in anger. I'm about as worried about getting shot as I am about getting struck by lightning.

Which part of the US do you live in?

Yeah OK dumbass. The irony here is that in Dubai kids arent allowed to work until age 18. At all. No newspaper delivery no supermarket jobs, no waiting tables, just quality education, no guns and no drugs. LOL yeah what a shithole. Plenty of bacon though, not sure what your fixation on that is about, so I assume it's just a symptom of your dumb ignorance.

Tell that to the poor child slaves people like you smuggle into the country.

LiveLeak.com - the child slaves of Dubai

It makes sense you don't know about it, despite probably being part of this human smuggling, because video taping it is illegal.

Just another thing to add to the list I guess. :rofl:

Last edited:
Dubai's greatest export......Just like Mitch's

dubai-poop-trucks.jpg

Last edited:
with all the cameras cops have installed in their cars, where's the video? I want to judge this from my comfy chair but don't have enough info to make an accurate judgement yet.

filming it is probably illegal.......just like everything is in Bitch's Dubai.

I like to go there on vacation quite frequently. Not so keen on getting shot.

We aren't keen on pussified retards.......we already at capacity for that over here.

well mitch is right about one thing

this is another cops/gun control thread

made by a dumbass

Epic reading / comprehension / quote fail. GG.

Kids can't work in your country.......even deliver newspapers.

But they can be beaten, raped, starved, to make better camel jockeys.

kamelpojkarxartikel.jpg

gfg Dubai......proper priorities are in order here. why you lie mitch?

Last edited:
6 people per square mile and still a gun murder rate double that of the UK. There needs to be people for you to shoot at.

Just like UK needs people to stab, assault, rape and rob like your child camel jockeys you so proud of.

Wonder why those stats so much higher than in America? :lol:

It's as if being young or defenseless enables victim hood.

Kids can't work in your country.......even deliver newspapers.

But they can be beaten, raped, starved, to make better camel jockeys.

kamelpojkarxartikel.jpg

gfg Dubai......proper priorities are in order here. why you lie mitch?

Reported for OFN. That stopped years ago. Here, have another handful of straws.

Back