Let's have another dumbass cops / gun control thread.

He wouldn't drop a toy gun when ordered to and this is a gun control topic?

In his country kids can't own toys. Instead they are sent off to do slave work during a very early age.

His country much better than ours. We should heed his advice, give up all our rights, even to drink a beer at home without a permit or eat bacon.

liberty is for faggots.....sharia law is for men

Mitch is one of those retards that thinks people will play nice without dangerous things.

Or he is pro slavery......

As we have learned from his country, and ours, might makes right when you leave people with no other options or ability to fight back.

Mitch is clearly into that sort of fetish.

So bitchdubai's point is cops shouldn't carry guns???

apparently

and when they go to arrest criminals they'll just ask really nicely if the person will come to jail

if not maybe they'll say pip pip tally ho

then the criminals will take them v seriously

brit logic :lol:

every time some dumb motherfucker like mitch posts gun control shit like this, i'm just gonna post this from now on. so fuck you, idiot.

Chicago_Concealed_Carry_1-300x300.jpg

That picture was accurate a few years ago. Now the gun control is gone and the violence is still here.

It's the people, not the guns or the law.

In his country kids can't own toys. Instead they are sent off to do slave work during a very early age.

His country much better than ours. We should heed his advice, give up all our rights, even to drink a beer at home without a permit or eat bacon.

liberty is for faggots.....sharia law is for men

Yeah OK dumbass. The irony here is that in Dubai kids arent allowed to work until age 18. At all. No newspaper delivery no supermarket jobs, no waiting tables, just quality education, no guns and no drugs. LOL yeah what a shithole. Plenty of bacon though, not sure what your fixation on that is about, so I assume it's just a symptom of your dumb ignorance.

So bitchdubai's point is cops shouldn't carry guns???

You're a smart motherfucker Brad. Indeed that's my point. With the exception of the elite (and properly trained) special forces. As in UK and many other countries where the gun death rate is a miniscule fraction of what it is in America ( obligatory FUCK YEAH!!! )

Yeah OK dumbass. The irony here is that in Dubai kids arent allowed to work until age 18. At all. No newspaper delivery no supermarket jobs, no waiting tables, just quality education, no guns and no drugs. LOL yeah what a shithole. Plenty of bacon though, not sure what your fixation on that is about, so I assume it's just a symptom of your dumb ignorance.

pretty funny he felt this was something to brag about

pretty funny he felt this was something to brag about

Errrr. Because having kids going to school surrounded by drugs and guns and then waiting tables in the evening is a good thing? Not clear what your point is here, or if you have one.

Uh that hasn't been the case for a while now... And the US isn't the UK.

Are you fucking kidding me? Check the stats, it's truly easy. And yep the US is not the UK. So case closed. Or something. Good argument :rolleyes:

no mitch, the problem isnt with everyone understanding you, its with the retarded shit you say.

no mitch, the problem isnt with everyone understanding you, its with the retarded shit you say.

Waiting for some sort of intelligent counterargument. Or more likely an idiotic one. Even that would be better than "no it isn't" and "why do you come here" which currently seems to be about the full extent of what you have to bring to the debate. Sad. According to your profile puberty should have hit a while back.

Last edited:
Back