Leftist Grooming: When is it too far?

I know you're dying to see half naked pictures of me, but sadly you would have to wait a little longer.

been hitting the gym for months now old man

you are not ready
a7ovVBr_460swp.webp

I think this goes here

woman-executed-random-worker-van-79421596.jpg

These articles about trans can get pretty confusing, especially if the article is trying to be politically correct to the psycho.

Vegas woman who once claimed to be middle-aged man executed worker at random: cops

A Las Vegas woman who previously claimed to be a 52-year-old man allegedly executed a worker sitting in his van in a random killing, according to authorities.

Kayla Alery, 27, who has been out on parole since December following an arson conviction, walked up to 41-year-old carpet cleaner Raul Cardoza and shot him in the neck while he and his brother were taking a break on March 26, according to court documents obtained by KLAS-TV.

Cops found a .45-caliber handgun in her waistband and “a bag containing purported methamphetamine,” police said.

It was not clear if Alery was high on methamphetamine at the time of the shooting, but witnesses said it appeared to have been a “completely unprovoked” attack, according to an arrest report....

it's kinda funny we know which one they're talking about in the photo...

like crazy just stands out

Back